Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Yet you want Mick back. Last seen been ran out of Cardiff.

Thats how bad Kenny is pal. Read the room.

Kenny wouldn’t get the managers job at Cardiff ladies team

1 Like

Ran out of Blackpool last Apr. Tbf, all managers get the sack on numerous occasions, Big Mick is no different. His longevity and achievements over the years is admirable.

Millwall - 4 years - left to coach/manage Ireland
Ireland - 6 years - sacked
Sunderland - 3 years - sacked
Wolves - 6 years - sacked
Ipswich Town - 6 years - resigned
Ireland - 2 years - paid off
APOEL Nicosia - 3 months - sacked
Cardiff - 10 months - sacked
Blackpool - 4 months - sacked

The only two times he wasn’t sacked was when Ireland headhunted him. Honourable.

1 Like

The first time, yes. The second time he wasn’t doing anything. He left Ipswich in a huff, worked miracles there and they didn’t appreciate him. He left and they got relegated the next season. He was doing TV work and then JD picked him up after O’Neill was shown the door.

Even more honourable so. Ipswich fans hated him. He might have been doing miracles, but he was covering up for an ownership who did nothing for the Club.

1 Like
2 Likes

You’ve a 50% chance of scoring on Bazunu.

Was just coming in to post something similar. His club form is awful

Tbf to Gav Baz I saw the four goals and they were basically all some derivation of horrendously sloppy turnover quick attack and him left isolated

Southampton looked horrendous from the highlights.

1 Like

Apparently both Smallbone & Manning were horrific again.

Jesus the Cark lads will do anything to up their reserve goalie. Ok mate. Kelleher #MeansMore as a reserve keeper who rarely plays

5 Likes

I agree. The defence didn’t do him any favours. The first one maybe he could have got to. I only saw the goals, perhaps the other four in target he dealt with better.

Southampton have left in the most amount of goals (16) which is five more than the next team m, Middlesbrough, who are bottom.

There’s definitely something wrong with him on long range shots.

But (again only going by the highlights of that) his defenders aren’t exactly piling the pressure on for him

Leicester are some team at that level.

2 Likes

I’d have thought he must be technically sound or Southampton would’ve gone another way. I still think they’ll probably be promoted once they figure how to set the team up, lot of good young players there.

They’ll have a new manager shortly if it keeps going like this

1 Like

Ferguson back on the Brighton bench

Some recovery