Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Kudos to your level of detail there, my friend. Unfortunately, there are too many straws to ever be clutched.

2 Likes

Twice

1 Like

There’ll be some lad with an Arts degree from The Star copying and pasting that

2 Likes

Scenario 1 would take an Albanian meltdown and Poland to suddenly find form. Not a hope IMO

Scenario 2 is a little less unlikely. Turkey are notoriously flaky and Wales can always pull an upset. But Wales would have to beat both Turkey and Croatia. Very Unlikely

Scenario 3 this one is on a knife edge. If I’d to say or be shot, I’d prefer Israel’s fixtures. 50/50

Scenario 4 is virtually impossible. Iceland and Bosnia are both absolutely shite.

So we need 2 and we’ve a 50/50, a very unlikely, a not a hope and a virtually impossible.

Have we not suffered enough.

Surely no one over 18 seriously follows an EPL team.

I think their is a small chance of Albania imploding. Notorious hot heads, pressure could get to them.

Yeah, that port they were over in The Wire was a fucking shambles

I play soccer with an Albanian lad. He threatens to kill someone every game. Nicest guy you’ll meet but he’s definitely killed someone.

I hold out hope that they will crumble yet.

Getting the Irish job should be like F1 you have to bring a sponsor with you

1 Like

You’re a gas Cunt

Wait and see mate. They will crumble.

His last act as manager last time was to dominate one of the best teams in Europe. How we have fallen

4 Likes

We’d have to apologise to mick first

1 Like

His 2nd and 3rd last acts were woeful displays in Georgia and Switzerland respectively

Nothing worse than what we’ve seen under Kenny numerous times

It’s not fair on Kenny if you keep comparing him to other managers we have had.

Is Kenny the only recent manager not to have got a hammering in a couple of matches?