Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Brady back a bit of a surprise

Aziz call up will keep the “Kenny’s Kids” type twitter accounts happy

4 Likes

Azaz on the bench the last few games. No Andy Moran who’s also on the bench these days. No Hendrix

Midfield.

That’s what’s killing us.

Other than that I think we’re not in bad shape.

1 Like

Was just thinking the same. Few decent options in every line. But the midfield is shocking

I would pick one eleven for the first game, completely different one in the second. Everyone gets a run.

Our attacking options suit a 4-2-3-1. Johnston, Smodzics and Ogbene behind Ferguson. However any combination of the midfielders get dominated as a 3 let alone a 2. Not many reliable options at left back either.

I think when a new manager comes in a stable eleven should be kept for all matches where possible.

Trap did it to good effect. That type of stability is needed I think in a limited international football side.

4 Likes

Stick Dara O Se left back for the time being maybe

How has Robbie Brady been doing at Preston?

Why are they still picking that bollix Doherty.Hes stone useless.He should have got the road after being sent off v Greece.

2 Likes

Doherty is of dubious character. Can’t even build the Metro out by Swords in case we disturb the sacred ground Doherty played on as a child

2 Likes

Is this where we are now, fucking go games mentality. Give all the useless bastards a run.

He’s a Cunt

2 Likes

Robbie Brady in the squad and no Ryan Manning. Very odd.

Manning injured

Evan Fergusson in and Sinclair Armstrong out

Weird

1 Like

That makes sense.

Just relieved Sheasy is going to cap Szmodics, the lad is different gravy (well in relation to what we have in our squad already). Not sure what the fuck Spock was at with him….

2 Likes

Generally been shite for Ireland too

The cap wont count though, right?