Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

He is going playing the first friendly with Ireland and the second with Hungary and see how the vibes strike him

Cant say fairer than that.

@Cheasty could you direct me to your post from a few months back where you compared Spock to a little auld man or something?

I think it was Brian Kerr I compared to a little oul’ fella.

@Ralphie had a lovely comparison of Kenny to a fella you might see walking around Woodies DIY.

I could genuinely imagine Stephen Kenny in an ill fitting polo shirt in Woodies DIY on a Sunday afternoon as Liverpool are playing Arsenal on Super Sunday - “nah, not interested, that’s English football, but I watched a bit of Ajax (Ay-jacks) v NAC Breda earlier and it was a much bether standard” - and he’s asking a floor staff member the difference between Dulux soft sheen, matt emulsion and Easycare washable matt paints and getting confused, and then he takes one medium sized tub, and then doubes back and asks the staff member whether one tub would be enough, or should he go for the bigger tub, or maybe he should get one bigger tub and one smaller tub just to be sure, and then he gets confused and asks “what’s the difference between Dulux and Fleetwood?” and the staff member tells him “Glenn Whelan played for Fleetwood and he was still miles better than anybody you picked”.

7 Likes

Ah yes, it was your description of Brian Kerr as above that made me laugh.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this Jake O’Brien chap play but he’s scored what will probably be a late winner for Lyon tonight.

Do we need to change the thread title?

Scored a good few for them in the French league this season for a centre half.

I see Kelleher let in two little tricklers down low to his left today. He seems to be absolutely stone useless so hopefully Bazunu stays fit & healthy for the foreseeable.

11 Likes

You cant trust a corkman

That description of Kenny by @Ralphie might be my favourite TFK post ever :clap: :rofl:

I see Sammie Smozdics is in the Irish squad. Wasn’t there a poster here stated he had inside infomation that Smozdics had no interest in playing for Ireland?

@BruidheanChaorthainn I would say.

Nope.

1 Like

1 Like

My goodness.

We’ll have to put up with that outbelieve bollix for the men’s side too.

But lookit, at least Johnny & the lads got a sponsor eventually.

I’d say they got it for peanuts.

Castore is such a shit kit. You’d sell more if you paid adidas to make them.

Johnno does not look like a manager there.

1 Like

Johnny Hill ran out of ideas.

Looks like a jersey from a Pro Evolution Soccer patch

Lee Carsley back OUT of the running