Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Moyes is hardly in the conversation? For half a million a year? He will pick up a bottom half premier league job a few months into the season no bother, making ten times that at least.

Pepe still one of the best and is over 40

1 Like

Moyes is a fine coach. That Everton team with Baines and Pienaar played some super football. West Ham have some serious talent but a lot of very limited players. The two Czech lads are hardly even footballers at that level. Kalvin Phillips form fucked him hard.

5 Likes

Hopefully Evan Ferguson can develop the same way. Hughes is probably the template for him.

I’ve no clue if it’s competitive or a friendly but the U21s have gone 2-0 up vs Croatia inside the first 15 mins

1 Like

Thank you, Stephen Kenny.

Underrated?

Really?

Friendly, playing England next week. Euro qualification resumes in September.

1 Like

I would absolutely slap your hand off if you offered David Moyes as manager.

2 Likes

He knows his stuff, he is on all those UEFA technical committees for tournaments trying to identify new trends in football

Finished 3-2 to Oireland. We sewed it into the Croats at the reception

Yeah I don’t think he gets mentioned much for best ever united teams etc. Hed be up there with the best of them for me. A unique type of player and some man to get an important goal.

Finished 2-2.

The Doc is DROPPED

Can’t have fellas trotting around against Portugal in fairness.

https://twitter.com/irishpropaganda/status/1804424162330427567?s=46

My god wouldn’t you just love this right now. Lifting the mood of the country.

History will be very very kind to Martin o Neill.

10 Likes

One of two great moments of Irish football I witnessed at Dolan’s Warehouse (alongside Robbie’s equaliser against Germany in '02). I should have watched more games there.

An absolute peach of a ball from Wessi.

2 Likes

Great commentary by the underrated George Hamilton the third on the rte version.

I wouldn’t trust Joe.ie but it would be Box Office if Wales nip in and steal our man. I’m not sure they have much coming through right now mind you.