Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Jason Mcateer’s young lad has declared for us and will be named in today’s squad.

https://twitter.com/reptracker/status/1829105246011900257?s=46&t=bi9TPLB4aIa07RQv_xWOxQ

1 Like

Lads would slag off Trigger, but there was always more to him that a Carsley, Holland, Delap, Doherty.

1 Like

Kasey Kasey your a divil, when you’re running down the wing

1 Like

Is he any use?

If he was any use he’d be playing for England.

Assume Sheasy is picking the squad?

That is what Heimir more a less said last week

1 Like

There’s been plenty we should have had who hardly ever or never played for England

1 Like

Must be the most Irish players we’ve had in the
Premier league in a long time despite off the ball telling us the players were no good.

2 Likes

Most of them are no good to be fair.

There are none bar Kelleher in the top 6, and he doesn’t start.

You’ve Collins and Ferguson in the next 6, Ev seemed to be frozen out completely end of last year, although he has been injured since. Collins doing well.

The rest are all relegation candidates and a lot of them not starting for those teams.

We have enough to be a lot better than we were, but we aren’t great either

Interesting that Heimir retains The Doc in the squad.

The standard of the premier league is surely a lot higher than ten years ago and the likes of Ipswich who have a highly rated young coach seems happy to be signing them.

I think it’s a positive.

I don’t mind lads playing at the top of the championship. I like lads who are playing on winning teams.

1 Like

I forgot about that bollox

Sinclair Armstrong is the future

2 Likes

Centre midfield remains a wasteland.

1 Like

CR7 back in squad as well.Brady keeps place.
Infusion of youth will have to wait

He didnt pick the squad.

:smiley:

With the lack of CMs picked, potentially a 5-2-3/3-4-3?

1 Like

Could some cunt actually post the squad up rather than bemoaning the lack of CM’s?