Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Dessie farrell mate

Sigh

2 Likes

Heimir will drill down into the stats.

The further away he is from Dublin the better I’d say. Huge talent hopefully he can steer a good course

1 Like

The opposition were winding Troy the Boy up today. He responded “Ah Heerenveen, leave ih ouh!”.

He started badly and it’s very hard to get the toothpaste back into the tube. Although I think they learn how to do that in third year

Hard to floss over how bad the first two performances under him have been.

It’s not good lads

https://twitter.com/fearghal2000/status/1838595637496918098?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

An attorney - I’d go for Ken Barlow’s son who was in Law and Order, or the lad from Law and Order Criminal Intent, both are public prosecutors, but I would pay for them to turn over and prosecute a case of this grievous criminal nature.

As long as he doesn’t get the attorney Wes Brown had

Did JOS do the presser again yesterday? This lad is some spoofer :joy:

Tbf, Keano did the early week presser back in the MO’N days.

MON is an odd cunt.

I see Aaron Connolly has come out as an alcoholic. Sunderland was actually a very good move for him so hopefully he can get past his troubles

1 Like

Unbelievably sad that no one could get to him.

Food for him for facing up to it. Where he goes from here is up to him

Oooopsy

1 Like

Mad to think he appears to be almost “past it” when it comes to football. He’s only 24.

He actually got better than 1 in 2 goals per game last year when he played for Hull (in limited game time) so hopefully something still there

1 Like

Hopefully. He looked genuinely exciting when he came through at Brighton.

He had allegedly fallen in with a very dangerous crowd over in Brighton. Glad to see him seemingly out the other side of those vultures and that he can focus on getting back to his best.