Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

That could work as well, the lad is badly needed, Egan is nice and calm but we are very short of athleticism in there. Youā€™re right.

Weā€™re more of a Nations Cup country, as our excellent haul of Aga Khan trophies shows.

1 Like

Decent as is no better that what playing tonight?

Bazunu is 4-5 times the keeper he is.

5 Likes

Itā€™s staggering that weā€™ve still never been relegated from the B considering how appalling our record is.

The crowd should be turning on Kenny and the team here. There should be mutiny.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know mateā€¦ Most if them will be playing clogger ball in clogger leagues. We are not suited to playing football. The experiment has failed. Letā€™s get back to putting them under pressure.

We feared NO ONE in the Aga Khan

1 Like

We were in the League of Nations for a while too. But I donā€™t know how many wins we had there either

1 Like

Thatā€™s brutal by Hendrick not to get a shot away.

Commandant Gerry Mullins would show these pre-Madonnas how to perform under pressure.

1 Like

Oh my sweet Jaysus.

He is brutal.

Bazunu would have saved that goal.

We canā€™t even hoof the ball into the box properly
Jimmy McClean will bring calm knees and vision to this

Could qualify for the U21 Euros without 8 or 9 of our most high profile players at that age group. Youā€™d be hopeful the likes of Gav Baz, Nathan Collins, Omobamidele, Jason Knight, Festy Ebosele, Michael Obafemi, Adam Idah and Troy the boy can form a solid core going forward. They need to start making more progress at club level though.

1 Like

Iā€™d have caught it in my cap.

Whoā€™ll come to his defense first, the cork apologists or the Liverpool ones?

1 Like

Forget about Troy, another Anthony Stokes except with even dodgier acquaintances.

1 Like

Stevens has been woeful and Robinsonā€™s 5 goals in 2 games last autumn was an aberration. He needs to be dropped too and I agree with whoever that said heā€™s greedy, and he seems like a cunt based on his on pitch demeanour. Heā€™s the type that makes no run or a shit run where itā€™s impossible to find him past a wall of defenders, yet heā€™ll still throw a load of shapes and whinge and moan to his team mates when the ball doesnā€™t reach him.