Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Just caught a bit of Eire v Scotland there. First time Iā€™ve seen Eire in a long time. Coach Kenny looks to be doing a grand job and evolving a nice style of play.

1 Like

Bump.

Scotland were a complete joke there. We played well without being outstanding I think. Means nothing without a good performance in Poland and a good performance in the next international break. Getting that consistency is the only thing that will have us back qualifying for tournaments

2 Likes

I think we all agree itā€™s absolutely wonderful to see that utter little cunt Andrew Roberston sent home with tea in his mug yet again.

4 Likes

Was their full team too I think? Look like a team just looking for the end of season after the world cup balloon was burst.

1 Like

Theyā€™re also just fairly shite

Missed that last 20. Scotland were poorā€¦ But still, you have to beat whatā€™s in front of you and we did. Great to get a home winā€¦ And itā€™s also great to see how much Robertson boils peopleā€™s piss :clap:

1 Like

A hape of lads hoping for Ireland to win and the goalie to have a nightmare as well, thatā€™s a tough one :man_shrugging::grinning:

1 Like

The issue is if he gets shunted out on the wing again

He had a good season out there though, no harm developing a bit of versatility, especially if he wants to make it at Spurs long-term.

Nobody bit you can stop bumping

We lost to armenia and Ukraine B last week. I wouldnā€™t be getting carried away like

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not the same as when Stanā€™s Ireland beat Sweden 3-0 and the hope we had after that game.

1 Like

Armenia Tuesday?

Ukraine

1 Like

Theyā€™ve all gone quiet. Whereā€™s their lambasting now?

Who would lambaste a team that won 3-0?

Heā€™d definitely baste some of them.

What does his record read like now?

What are you asking me for?