Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Youā€™re a big soccer man now.

God it doesnā€™t take much to become a big soccer man if so.

Just realised thatā€™s our First Nations League win. 7 points or so from 6 games should be a realistic enough target now. Beat Armenia at home and a point away to Scotland or Ukraine.

He let his country down going on the piss celebrating a nearly quadruple, rather than focusing on important World Cup and Nations League matches.

Tierney is a much better player than him. And is not a cunt either.

4 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

You think lifelong Celtic fan and former Celtic youth team player Andy Robertson is an orange cunt? :grinning:

Some very strange lads on this forum.

1 Like

Liverpool and rangers go hand in hand. Roberston, gerrard, souness etc.

3 Likes

I think heā€™s an overrated wanker regardless of what team he supports

1 Like

Your theory would appear to be backed up by how Liverpool have floundered since he became a regular in the team midway through the 2017/18 season.

There was a noticeable downturn in the teamā€™s fortunes from that point on.

As astutely pointed out by @Bandage he cost Liverpool the European cup.

2 Likes

He suits Kloppā€™s system but heā€™s just a runner who can cross a ball. Thereā€™s no guile there

Sure lads here have been known to make similar claims about Messi.

Celtic left him go at 15 and devastated him ā€¦ changed his life and shaped his outlook. Not the most gifted but gives everything. The type of lad youā€™d love if playing with you. Can be s tough nut to play against on his day.

He had to stay

I was at the game and booed all the cunts linked with loyalist and/or british army clubs. Kelleher, Robertson (both Murderpool), Kenny (RAF Biggles) Gilmour, Souttar (both Huns) amongst others got it from me. A lot of fuckers hadnā€™t realised Souttarā€™s bosman from Hearts to the Huns went through yesterday and didnā€™t join the booing in but it didnā€™t deter me. A great day only soured by the fact it keeps Kenny in a job.

5 Likes

What about McTominay mate?

Is he not in the ra?

Fuck it, is he? I found it amusing the Liverpool fans booing him and the yanited fans booing Robertson. Gas cunts.

Great day at the historic venue
Shoes off for the boys in green

1 Like

I think the booing of Robertson started because he had a go at Obafemi, then the Liverpool fans responded by booing McTominay

1 Like