Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

How so?

Aboy blue balls!!!

What do you mean?

You came back out from under the rock already? Parrott and the Doc will have you under a pile of them yet.

When did I go anywhere?

Ahh SHOOSH

1 Like

What are you trying to say?

So many questions, such little knowledge.

You’re not displaying much. Have you something you’re trying to say? You said the lads were running for cover, but they’re here answering questions? What do you want to say?

It’s ok blue balls you have had a tough week all told, reload and come back stronger, chins up pal.

And Spock didn’t even have him starting for the u21s at the same time

You’re giving up very easily

The lads are so desperate to be right they’re tying themselves into knots. Must be still on a high from the singing section yesterday

I’m enjoying your floundering life is zen.

You’re what?

I liked Browne steaming in from wing back to tackle Gilmour and then Molumby straight in after him to nick it away to Obafemi. Terrific strike then. We put them under pressure.

Who started up front with Collins against Switzerland the same week Obafemi was riding the bench for the 21s?

It was a 19 year old Aaron Connolly which makes your point utterly redundant

Kenny celebrates like a 6 year old

Lansdowne Rd may sort out the VAR system camera to the side of the goal. I’m convinced that ball went over the line.

1 Like

Haha Ray Houghton when Robertson was getting booed “what’s with the Robertson thing there”.