Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Was that a gold chain 'round his neck?

1 Like

Correct. No chance.

Gas cunt

They had to sign a whole new team, on a shoe string budget, and had to throw it all together in three weeks. They still have transfer restrictions and wage restrictions. There is more chance of them being relegated than promoted

Maybe thereā€™s a carrot dangling for these players if they achieve promotion?

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/watch/3pnE85Z7lPhnaK4nQU6O2b

Fifa+ have every single game from USA 94 up.

1 Like

Kelleher wonā€™t play a single PL game if the 1st choice keeper is fit.

1 Like

Donā€™t Fulham play tippy tapa, and isnā€™t that the reason he canā€™t play for Brighton?

Maybe they are going to go old school. Fulham have no centre halves at the moment* so probably a fair chance he will get a lot of game time at least

*According to a pod I was listening to the other day. I have no idea

I wouldnā€™t even be 100% he is definitely no. 2 there. Be a toss up between him and Adrian. The only thing is the main man is injury prone, so someone will get games youā€™d think

Was wondering that alright, would have thought they were another crowd that wanted their centre-half to ā€œbring the ball outā€

Not Big Shaneā€™s forte

if Kenny had any cop on he would build the team around Chris McCann

4 Likes

Kelleher is definitely number 2. Would have played in the Community Shield only he was injured as well.

Is Doherty a premier league regular? He was doing well prior to injury but I saw something during the summer to say Conte was willing to let him go.

Absolutely. Adrian is only around for dressing room banter and break glass in case of emergency moments. Heā€™s well behind Kelleher and knows it.

Forgot about Kelleher. If heā€™d any ambition heā€™d have left Liverpool to a team where heā€™d actually start.

We will be moving on from Duffy and coleman as well.

So basically youā€™ve youā€™ve a maximum of four starters at PL level.

And two of them are keepers

I do wonder with kennys style of play is he better off with the players at promotion pushing championship clubs than fellas at bottom half of the premier league.

It might be more beneficial to be playing on the front foot

Zinedine mcann

1 Like

Irelandā€™s number 1 starts for Southampton today

6 Likes