Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Considering the lack of options in midfield, Coventry and Hodge should be in there

:thread:

โ€˜Iโ€™m feeling good. But itโ€™s been a mad few yearsโ€™ - Life with Robbie Brady 'I'm feeling good. But it's been a mad few years' - Life with Robbie Brady

Good interview. This sneyd fella gets the dubs talking well. Interesting comments about the Kenny reign. Not just straight out fake positive but realistic.

2 Likes

Poor replacement for the awards show on RTร‰

Oโ€™ Dowda starting LWB instead of Robbie Brady?

Dockerty LWB, Browne RWB maybe

1 Like

Obafemi score first Ireland win 1-0 or 1-1, had a nibble on both at 28/1

Yeah itโ€™s hard to figure out a formation there. I donโ€™t rate either Robinson or Oโ€™Dowda, and Iโ€™m surprised heโ€™s going back to them.

1 Like

3-4-3 ?

This looks like the night in portugal where he tried to isolate connolly one on one with pepe and connolly got great joy but wouldnโ€™t harm a fly.

Iโ€™d say heโ€™ll overload the side opposite to obafemi and hit long diagonals

Unless its doherty lwb and some misfortune plugged in at rwb probably browne

I still canโ€™t figure out exactly how weโ€™re lined out :thinking:
We have settled into it now, look very lightweight in contests for the ball unfortunately

We may as well just kick it back to them as play it forward to Robinson and Obafemi.

This is piss poor

If Robinson, Obafemi, Brady, Hendrick never got another cap for Ireland, we would surely not be one bit worse off?
Hopefully Ferguson develops because our attacking choices are dreadful.

Mate

Taking a break from the United thread? You wont know what to do with yourself for the next month.

Ah you canโ€™t throw him on the scrap heap yet. He was our form striker last year and was sublime against the Scotโ€™s. Heโ€™s only about 22 still.

The united thread was a great bitta crack the last few days. That week lull between League and World Cup was filled the grandest. A lovely bit of organisation

Give up the aul gambling though, I canโ€™t remember the last time you posted an aul winner. Just enjoy the game maybe

Oh hit a nerve :laughing: donโ€™t worry ive won and lost more than you see in a month.