Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

A nerve? Mate, youā€™re in a hoop here. Youā€™re a big aul gambler are you though?

Ive never left a few scratch cards on the grounds of Oā€™Moore park for you to pick up with your grabber if thatā€™s what you are asking.

Iā€™d say youā€™re a divil for the aul scratchies eh?

Thatā€™s fair enough. He probably peed me off when he turned down an under 21 call up a while back. Ogbene apart, weā€™ve nothing better.
Hogan, Idah, Keane, Parrott all very patchy.

Z

Nothing better than speculating about a new Ireland manager. Iā€™m going for Wayne Rooney. Did a great job at Derby and would build excitement around the Ireland team again. People will say he wonā€™t take the job but he has taken a job in America so capable of surprising decisions.

Are you not a big Stephen Kenny fan?

I am but I have a feeling he will get the bullet. Disappointed that Kenny didnt give Sykes and Smallbone a serious chance last 2 games. I would give Kenny the French game but if we donā€™t improve I could see a Trap v Germany 6-1 hiding. Kenny looks like he has lost his nerve. Was never a 5 at the back man.

I canā€™t believe you gave in so easily

Still happy to see Kenny in charge but if got the bullet heā€™ll get a big pay off. Lucky for him. I donā€™t want to see a dinosaur get the job. Goodwin at Aberdeen talks a bit of crap but excellent with the media. Could be an option. Goodwin with John Oā€™Shea as number 2.

I canā€™t believe you caved. You just abandoned your whole belief system. I mean, before, I didnā€™t agree with you, but at least I respected you. How, how, how are you going to go into work tomorrow? How, how are you going to face your family and friends? How, how are you going to face yourself?

I have completely tuned out of anything to do with our MNT. Is there actually any chance of Kenny getting the boot?

As I keep saying, Germany 24 is going to be a tournament for the ages. Probably the type of tournament you only get two or three times in your lifetime. And we havenā€™t a hope of getting there with Kenny in charge.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t there going to be 48 teams in it? I mean itā€™s going to be virtually impossible to not qualify.

Yes, but spock is in charge

1 Like

Yer man at Leeds the worst keeper in the league. Iā€™ve been saying that for a while.

The Euros is staying at 24. The next World Cup has 48 teams but thereā€™s not many extra slots for Europe

1 Like

Heā€™s useless. Iā€™ve been saying it since day 1.

The x-axis is for shot stopping and being a goalie, meslier is quite a bit better than bazunu actually, heā€™s just worse at passing it out, which is the y-axis. Bazunu and Travers are the worst goalies in the premier league

Baz is very poor. Granted heā€™s learning but heā€™s a long way off at the minute.

Bazunu is really young for a goalie at the top level though isnā€™t he?