Irish soccerball nil - That boy Jinky will save us (Part 2)

Way too young to be playing premier league as a goalie. It’ll ruin him

he is young, playing with a young defense

he is a super keeper

5 Likes

Great opportunity to progress for the 19s, not sure how the groups were drawn regards seeding but I think it was just on the previous phase results where our lads won all 3 games, group 2 is crazy.

1 Like

Just reading there that young Connolly looks like he is done in Italy. Fit for weeks but not made a squad since September.

Will be looking at the third tier at this rate. He needs to just go somewhere where he will get games, even if at a lower level.

This was the moment I knew Connolly would do fuck all

https://www.galwaybeo.ie/news/galway-news/aaron-connolly-gets-tattoo-himself-6513381

2 Likes

Back to the LOI for him id say, some fall for such a promising talent only 2 years back.

2 Likes

I was fairly taken in by a goal he got against Man United, he hasn’t got it. I haven’t seen him play in ages, but last I saw him he looked heavy for a lad who relied on pace.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy wants this chump over Aberdeen to manage Ireland.

1 Like

No surprise to see you bugging up Uncle Tom

@Locke adores clarkson and uncle tom english

Two injury time goals conceded by Aberdeen last evening. Naive by the coach? Ended up losing the game.

Watery effort

Watched it, they sat back, tired badly and went very negative. The Canadian lad went close with another couple as well before they got the 2.

Ryan Kent should be one of the best in the league but is taking a million touches

Is Goodwin out of his depth at Aberdeen do you think?

Not a fan from what I’ve heard of him. Speaks like Brendan Rogers.

Looks like a poppy style WW1 tat with the little shadow men kicking ball .

Brendan Rogers with a Waterford twang. Not good. That would make him a bluffer.

1 Like