Irish Travellers - A Proud Ethnic Group

:smile:

Big Joe Joyce making a late bit for Christmas Number one

https://youtu.be/RuWnMJw1Lw8

7 Likes

Spohifi boss the travelin man loves a bit of spohifi.

2 Likes

:eek:

Who flagged that? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I visited a site in North tipp this week on my work travels. The security man told me was from laois and the biggest issue in his area was knackers coming up and down the motorway thieving

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

That’s deadly :clap:

Jesus, but Rathkeale is out of all order with the influx of the fuckers. I passed there early this morning and it was just unfuckingbelievable that they are allowed to get away with it. I ended up coming back down through Ballingarry around 4-ish and what I can only describe as a convey of brit registered vehicles came against me at speed. Cunts, the lot of them.

1 Like

The M7 was awash with them today all heading back to their spiritual home.

1 Like

Scum finds its natural level in life.

There was some lad stabbed in that estate across from the entrance to Mick Neville this morning

1 Like

Is there some festival on or is it a gathering for the christmas to celebrate and practice their culture?

Split with a hatchet apparently.

The group had been attending a human rights course when they had decided to go for a drink to a nearby pub.

They actually were attending a human rights course in the college . The Chairperson of the UN Committee for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination was at the pub with them. You couldnt make it up.

Yes, Laois GAA.

178 comments. I am going to read through

Sigh

Go on the tinkers