Drove past this evening and twas closedā€¦

Itā€™s societies fault.

1 Like

It always is

Yeah for tolerating the cunts

1 Like

Itā€™s their culture.

All cultures are created equal.

You canā€™t criticise a culture, unless that culture is in the majority.

TNH

Supposedly the owner tried to throw one fella out and then 5 lads started on the owner. They threatened the owner that if he opened again theyā€™d burn the place to the ground.

The Mullaneā€™s on the Limerick Road are the names being mentioned.

Dirty cunts that crowd

Theyā€™re all dirty inbred scummy bastards.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the second time Iā€™ve heard that name recently. I think they were caught with a load of stolen caravans about a month ago.

1 Like

What are they going to get charged with? Handling stolen property? Or living in it!

Correct, a friend of mine is living across from one of em in a respectable estate in NCW.

Where in the town was/is it? I donā€™t know it at all. But to see a business closed at the behest of these vile bastards is beyond anything that society should tolerate. However, anyone who questioned the giving of these cunts the label of an ethnic group of people was called a racist. I have been looking at these bastards all my life and watched how they sucked the soul from my community whilst being defended by mainstream media and crusty types. Personally Iā€™d take them out and shoot them.

11 Likes

Down Maiden Street, Its where ā€œGoodfellasā€ used to be, its a couple doors down from Whelansā€™

Stick to firing out your hard man threats from behind your printer mate.

Fuck off cunt.

2 Likes

Show me a Traveller who has never pulled a stroke & Iā€™ll call you a Liar.