Is Dubai gone tits up?

Dubai World, Sheikh Mohammad’s investment vehicle, is looking for a 6 month moratorium on their huge debt.

Can any financial wizards on here give an insight?

They are fooked, Abu Dhabi is sick of bailing the cunts out.

I remember seeing something in the Indo or Sindo a while back from Daire O’Brian saying that Dubai was asking Abu Dhabi for more money in early December and that it was the 5th or 6th time in the past 6 years or something.

When they start selling all those empty apartments to the neighbours from India, Iraq and Iran, then you know they’re royally fucked

If Sheikh Mo pisses away money in business the way he does in the bloodstock game then they’ll need some bail-out.

Where do you think the money goes?!

Ah they’ll be grand. They’ll get the moratorium because who the fuck wants a few half finished islands.

They might relax a bit with the building in Dubai then for a while. Full steam ahead in Abu Dhabi though, shit being thrown up all over the place

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]Ah they’ll be grand. They’ll get the moratorium because who the fuck wants a few half finished islands.

They might relax a bit with the building in Dubai then for a while. Full steam ahead in Abu Dhabi though, shit being thrown up all over the place[/quote]

They’ll get any assistance they need. They are like the banks here, no one can afford to let them go under.

Drico is supposed to have lost a couple hundred k in Dubai property recently.

Who hasn’t, my portfolio is gone to fuck.

FFS Flano did you not read my post on TFK around two years ago.

Mos def bro.

I believe Drico owns a property on one of those palm tree islands.

I thought O Driscoll was given a property as part of his deal to promote them? Perhaps he bought further properties after getting the sales spiel.

It was actually this that Drico lost the money on
[media=youtube]aaSLNBOphpE

AH I remember this alright. Giraffe only zoo :smiley:

Warning: Exposed to partial flooding during rainy season (All Year)

Apologies to enthusiasts of syntax and punctuation. I believe I should have hyphenated between the words ‘tits’ and ‘up’ in the thread title.

Hopefully John Delaney and his entourage are not involved

Word was the FAI were trying to arrange yet another friendly against Oman

But I doubt he’d lower himself to travel by bus, even a bus which clearly wasn’t low enough

Cancer Kinahan?

1 Like

that animal Al Maktoum