Is gender dysphoria treatable by surgery?

Oh the ironing…

and if they settle it incorrectly by choosing one sex over another and its at odds with how the child feels is gender realignment the right course of action then?

:scream:

is this happening kid?
is this what happened Frank Maloney and yerman the olympian from the US?

you are picking a hypothetical scenario out of the air to justify the right of mentally ill people having their bollox cut off. thats not right.

2 Likes

The insecurity you express concerning issues of gender and sexuality is off the charts. You can pass it off as part of your hate filled persona all you like, but it is the one issue you relentlessly pursue on here… During such times I tend to bite at you, but I have never considered how terrible it must be for you to be riddled with such anxiety and insecurity - I highly recommend meditation, pal. Look up Jack Carter and see if he is holding courses near you. If you really want to help these people you will do it through love, your fear and anger will do nothing for anyone who wants to lose/add bits.

1 Like

yes it does happen*

can you answer the question?

*I have no idea

can you answer the original question before we move topic towards hypothetical situations?

so you cant answer the question either?

It’s ok, pal. I love you. Your family loves you. You are LOVED! - Take a minute to let that sink in.

YOU ARE LOVED.

I doubt it.

grand, once i know you are out of the discussion and have nothing to add one way or the other i can ignore you.
bugger off for yourself then.

1 Like

We are all loved, pal. Some of us just choose not to, or can’t, let it in.

Discussion ? :grin:

You are running. Stop running.

YOU ARE LOVED.

In order to keep TFK’s ranking as the go to reference point on all maters of high brow and where all erudite young people should reference, I wish to point out the following glaring inaccuracy.

Only 5 on a basketball team.

1 Like

what was the question mate?

Is it ok to be loved?

what exactly is the criteria used to determine that for example Frank Maloney should have been a woman and that society should be expected to respect that?

In fairness, it’s no wonder @HBV is so full of fear, anxiety, insecurity and hatred - he’s been oppressed by Muslims, Travellers, transgenders, gays, women, the unemployed, the homeless and the “looney left” all his life.

It’s time to show him some love.

in cases like this I would generally side with people who are at risk from social exclusion. That’s the way to go

can you answer my hypothetical question?

you would cut off their bollox to avoid the risk of social exclusion? utter madness.

anyway that wasnt the question, so ill reword it. what is the criteria used to determine that for example Frank Maloney has anything at all wrong with him that requires medical intervention?

1 Like