Is Ivan Yates tapping Mary Lou?

I was late into work this morning so heard her now weekly slot on Yates’ programme. As ever, he gave her an incredibly easy ride, excuse the pun. Is he banging her?

@Mac ?

the oirish media are afraid of the northern wing of SF, so they have an agenda to give the Dublin politicans an easy time and lay into Adams

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 914396, member: 1537”]I was late into work this morning so heard her now weekly slot on Yates’ programme. As ever, he gave her an incredibly easy ride, excuse the pun. Is he banging her?

@Mac ?[/quote]

You’re just conditioned to the anti-republican agenda in RTE whereby Sinn Fein representatives are fair game for the most outlandish questioning while representatives from other political parties and even DUP members have the red carpet rolled out for them.

Ivan seems to have lost faith in the whole Eire establishment since he returned from the Liberty Stadium. Sometimes when I hear his views on things like GSOC its hard to believe he was a former FG minister.

Fair play to him I say.

No I just question why he gives her such an easy ride compared to all other politicians, even ex-colleagues of his in FG. Mary Lou is a very accomplished debater but he doesn’t question her at all-it is strange.

By the by, you are a disgusting Fianna Fail sleveen so I’d appreciate if you kept your half-baked, uninformed opinions out of any political threads.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 914415, member: 1537”]No I just question why he gives her such an easy ride compared to all other politicians, even ex-colleagues of his in FG. Mary Lou is a very accomplished debater but he doesn’t question her at all-it is strange.

By the by, you are a disgusting Fianna Fail sleveen so I’d appreciate if you kept your half-baked, uninformed opinions out of any political threads.[/quote]

Fianna Fail are also victims of the anti-republican agenda

Go shit in your hat.

Go iron your blueshirt you nazi

I’m a staunch Republican, pal. Something you’d know nothing about… I was expelled from the FCA after being caught with a copy of An Phoblacht under my bunk.

Everyone knows you got kicked of the FCA for being the leader of a Soggy Biscuit Cult.

Better to be the leader and not the follower in that Club you’d imagine.

Pages stuck together no doubt.

Not on today’s evidence. He let o donoghue let rip on her there.

Nothing earth shattering but junior paxmanned her with ‘gerry in the ra’ stuff.

Its quite obvious that Mary Lou and the other high end people in Sinn Fein have instigated this latest arrest themselves. Adams will damage them in the upcoming elections and her time has come. Adams will be forced to resign.

Fuck sake-the Irish media need to move on from this shit. He was involved in the Republican movement and the IRA-so fucking what. The timing of all this is very interesting.

Mary Lou destroyed Yates today

Must have broken up