Is Rudi a poster in decline?

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 844779, member: 1074”]His decline (did he ever have a high?) is now terminal.

It’s time the mods stepped in and banned this vile arsehole from the forum.[/quote]
No no no. Don’t, this is fun. He’s doing his fukin damndest here at the moment :smiley:

[quote=“Sandymount Red, post: 844779, member: 1074”]His decline (did he ever have a high?) is now terminal.

It’s time the mods stepped in and banned this vile arsehole from the forum.[/quote]
http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

I don’t know if he is in decline, but he is stage 6 rattled.

1 Like

He has been extremely consistent. No decline.

No incline either

Yes. Consistently shite.

Seeking help to ‘battle’ a cold :rolleyes:

This cunt is done.

I’m in my prime.

This thread and the thread starter are beginning to look very foolish now.

Foolish?
I simply put the question to the forum. In replying 5 times, i think you may well be in the Nay corner.

Rudi has his faults but you can’t fault his passion for Roma.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 850310, member: 1517”]Foolish?
I simply put the question to the forum. In replying 5 times, i think you may well be in the Nay corner.[/quote]

Why would you put such a bizarre question to the forum?

You ought to lay off the smack and keep your mouth shut rather than putting idiotic ideas in other posters heads.

6 & counting :popcorn:

#desperationsmells

Lads, we’re just over four months away from the re-opening of the Wigan Athletic Supporters thread.

Any grievances, get them out in the open now, but make fucking sure they’re put to one side by March 1st.

1 Like

[quote=“Sidney, post: 850322, member: 183”]Lads, we’re just over four months away from the re-opening of the Wigan Athletic Supporters thread.

Any grievances, get them out in the open now, but make fucking sure they’re put to one side by March 1st.[/quote]
Hear hear. Proper order.

Sorry to bring this up again @Rudi , but i am genuinely concerned for you. Is everything okay at home?

I am an artisan illusionist.

Chewy and Bandage have him rattled within an inch of his internet life… I miss @Totti, he was a poster every man could admire.

you mean delusionist

@Rudi has really redeemed himself tonight with his very thoughtful pregame analysis of the Celtic v Milan match. :clap:

Not a nice result for some posters here, but an excellent shout all the same.