Israel Folau

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy in somewhat of a Michael Healy-Rae role speaking up on behalf of his hero. Tread gently, heā€™ll be brittle and vitriolic for a few days.

Does he get paid out his contract? If so itā€™s a brilliant business decision.
Heā€™ll get a nice fat contract with Toulon or Racing now.

1 Like

back to the NRL?

Iā€™ve occasionally taken office stationery and while I wouldnā€™t worship him, ā€œWhite Weddingā€ is still a great song so thatā€™s 6/8 for me.

1 Like

Doubt it. Theyā€™ll have clauses in there for this kind of stuff. He has been warned lots of times as well.

Izzy was correct in what he said.

You have to admire his passion all the same. Free speech for Israel.

Heā€™s like a fella youā€™d see standing at the corner of a street with those ā€œSave Jesusā€ signs or something.

His some player, heā€™ll get picked up by the best clubs. Australia rugby union is shite, no true aussie cares for it. Fuck em.

Think the NRL will steer clear. Their rep has already taken a serious hammering this year.

Shit one for Australian Rugby, they got rid of most of the clowns they had and must have thought a good Christian boy would have been fine. Pity heā€™s on the nuttty end and is a complete idiot.

Munster might sign him.

1 Like

This is what happens when you call a kid Israel.

1.4 million a year. That be all the gates for Heineken cup. The lad has been gay bashing for years. The aussie get very defensive. Very pc. Canā€™t take it on the chin.

Seems to me that like a lot of these religious gay bashing freaks, Izzy may well be in denial about what he is.

2 Likes

The fake Italian on here would be a great example of this.

2 Likes

What was it that triggered your gaydar?

Izzyā€™s rugged masculinity and exotic good looks. Heā€™s such a hunk.

Heā€™ll be alright I presume he was a couple of million in the bank. France will open their arms and take him in. Wort case is he be playing ball in Japan earning 1m a year net

Thatā€™s that so.