Italian backers sign in

Too right. Those Italians well and truly put back in their box by the European champions.

Once again, @Chocolatecunthead makes a cunt of himself. H’on Ireland.

No such place as Ireland, mate.

Is the island not called Ireland?

No.

What’s it called?

Hibernia. Scotia. Eire.

Ireland is an anglicised name used by West Brits and soup takers. I believe they come together to play a game called Rugby football

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1087988, member: 168”]Hibernia. Scotia. Eire.

Ireland is an anglicised name used by West Brits and soup takers. I believe they come together to play a game called Rugby football[/QUOTE]
Who gave it those names?

The ancients- both at home and on the med.

Who?

Fuck off and read a book. You’ve got nothing.

Simple fact is there is no nation called Ireland.

Who are these people who just went around naming places willynilly? What right had they? Name them, I demand you name these cunts.

Who said there was?

Banba

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1088005, member: 180”]Who are these people who just went around naming places willynilly? What right had they? Name them, I demand you name these cunts.

Who said there was?[/QUOTE]
The Atlanteans, the Phoenicians, the Greeks, Romans.

That’s some shower of cunts right there.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1088005, member: 180”]Who are these people who just went around naming places willynilly? What right had they? Name them, I demand you name these cunts.

Who said there was?[/QUOTE]
Is the competition not called six ‘nations’ you can’t go around inventing nations to make up the numbers.

Paper never refused ink pal.

Strawman. There is a place called Ireland. You’re wrong. You sanctimonious cunt.

It’s an exonym