Italian Football- Europe's Shame

Those who racially abused him deserve to be banned and punished but young Moise inflamed the situation and should react differently in future. I don’t see what is wrong with Allegri and Bonucci stating this.

You think he shouldn’t have celebrated scoring a goal?

True. He should have taken his constant racial abuse all game long on the chin and not make a dignified and very much unprovocative reaction by standing holding his arms out.

Similar to others down the years who should have shut up about being racially abused. Nicky Winmar shouldnt have held up his jersey and pointed to his skin to make a stand. Lebron James should have shut up and dribbled rather than make a stand. Boateng and Milan shouldnt have walked off the field after getting constant racist abuse. They should have took it on the chin and played on. Tommie Smith and John Carlos shouldnt have made a stand on the podium at the olympics. Nor should Peter Norman have supported them. Not the place to try stand up for their rights.

7 Likes

Hmmm. Do you say the same when Neil Lennon or Scott Brown get abused by those huns up in Scotland?

It was actually a very restrained celebration by young Kean

3 Likes

Are you having a fucking laugh.

Kean should be looking to come away out of that league. His manager and captain blaming him for getting racial abuse.

The two cunts should be fined and banned

Bonucci isn’t captain tbf. Chiellini is and was very supportive of Kean

1 Like

point stands. Bonucci and Allegri are horrible cunts. It’s bullying is what it is.

Matuidi gestured to Allegri to get the team to walk off the monkey chants were that bad.

Around the time of the Brexit referendum Chiellini was widely, and rightly, lauded for his thoughtful response to a question about Brexit, and compared favourably to Harry Kane, who didn’t appear to have much of an opinion on the subject.

But perhaps a more pertinent comparison would be to compare Gareth Southgate and Raheem Sterling to Allegri and Bonucci.

It isn’t difficult to decipher which duo is the more thoughful and considered in their views.

Or to compare the response of Sterling’s England team mates to Kean’s Juventus team mates when both were subjected to horrific racial abuse.

Chiellini is a single flower on top of a steaming pile of shit that is Juventus and Italian football in general.

1 Like

Stockholm syndrome at play here. No other explanation for a northern Catholic condoning discrimination.

Allegri - “You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people”

Not only condoning racism but actually questioning the intelligence of his player.

Allegri’s condoning of what went on looks worse than Bonucci’s. You sort of expect players to be thick as shit. You expect better from managers, especially one as experienced as Allegri.

Agreed. I don’t see any way Matuidi and Kean can play for him again after this.

Ron Atkinson school of management

What? I feel sorry for Kean but he would be better served not inflaming the situation.

They’re not blaming him for racist abuse, they are saying he would be better served not inflaming the situation and the racists should be dealt with.

They chose the proper time to do so as well in the media after the game. Be no point doing it quietly in house.

Bonucci -

“I think the blame is 50-50, because Moise shouldn’t have done that”

I don’t recall you saying the same when Neil Lennon or Scott Brown get abused up in Scotland while being much more provocative

1 Like

Allegri.

That, of course, does not mean the idiots in the crowd and the way they reacted should be justified.

“As always in life, there are idiots who do stupid things and ruin it for everyone else. I don’t think talking about it all the time helps. I don’t think halting play helps, because not everyone in the stadium did that.