Italian Football- Europe's Shame

Shits about to get real

1 Like

“You need great intelligence to deal with these situations and should not go to provoke people"

He basically questioned Kean’s intelligence. For celebrating a goal after getting monkey chants directed at him all evening.

That is despicable carry on from a manager to one of his players.

Scott Brown is not abused for his skin colour or religious beliefs. I can’t recall an awful lot of goading of Rangers fans when Lennon played for Celtic. He just got on with it.

I feel sorry for Kean but he is only inflaming the situation. His team mate and manager have said he’d be better served to not incite these neanderthals.

Yes he did. He wouldn’t be the first manager to question the emotional intelligence of a young teenage superstar.

do you think he’s inflaming the situation or being provocative because of the colour of his skin?

His behaviour was in no way provocative. It was in fact extremely subdued.

He has as a manager and not just by Rangers fans as you well know. He’s a much more provocative character than Kean yet I haven’t seen you say its 50:50 his fault that he gets abuse

he should have praised him to high heaven for showing such restraint.

It was provocative to idiots. I think young Kean would be better off not reacting to the idiots.

I think Allegri would have been better off listening to Matuidi and taking his players off the pitch.

Why?

because members of his team were being racially abused. So much so that one of them asked him to sanction a walk off.

You can’t walk off the pitch.

yes you can. Quite easily.
It will happen soon enough.

The referee had to ask for the chanting to stop over the tannoy. It didn’t.

The next step is for a manager to remove his players. No man should be subjected to that abuse.

Earlier on Tuesday, Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin asked referees to be “brave” and stop matches if there was abuse from “loud, aggressive and primitive” people.

Yes. Nobody had to walk off the pitch. I have experienced racism on here, I have been hit with derogatory anti-Italian slurs. I get on with it, I wouldn’t give the racists the satisfaction of getting under my skin.

Your beautiful olive skin?

1 Like

you’re the same race as me mate.

You’re Italian too?

Caucasian kid.

nice edit

I couldn’t deny my true feelings any longer.