Italian Football- Europe's Shame

You think monkey chants are worse than mass murder? Any right minded person would consider monkey chants to be trivial compared to mass murder. Only one scrum bag here and that’s you.

I haven’t compared monkey chants to mass murder. You have in attempt to discredit my condemnation of your scum bag views.

It is a very, very blatant and cheap trick. used by racists all over the world.

You are a racist and a scum bag

You didn’t answer my question

I despise all football fans.

Moise Kean did nothing wrong and the Man City fans are hypocritical. Problem solved

He was wrong to be born black, you can’t sweep over this

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

On Amazon Prime. May be up your strada

3 Likes

Good game here

3-2 inter. Alexis the fucker.

Jesus wept it’s a good thing Juve were at home tonight. Save the fans buying loads of tomatoes and taxi fare to the airport :laughing:

A horrible club, back to Serie B they go

Scumbag fans

heysel?

No it’s not heysel pal. Don’t be a dunce.

Football fans are scum.

Plenty of Top Redz lads on here happy to abuse taylor after klopp got a red card for abusing the linesman earlier in the year. You might have missed it if you werent fully supporting at the time. I’m sure you called them out as scumbag liverpool fans at the time.

2 Likes

I’m not sure you’ve watched the video and I’ve no idea why you are referencing Liverpool. Was he attacked in an airport by Liverpool fans unbeknownst to us all?

That volatile Latin temperament again.

If British referees stop cheating then they won’t be attacked. The problem is Taylor is a serial cheat and we have no time for cheats.

3 Likes

Surprised they didn’t take off their belts or punch him from behind.

1 Like