Italian Football- Europe's Shame

This isnt racist abuse it’s just a bit of mob mentality.

monkey chanting anytime a lad touches a ball isn’t racist abuse?

Harmless banter eh?

You haven’t much to say about man cities owners being heavily linked to mass murder?

Did they murder people in a football stadium in Italy?

Whataboutery. You’re justifying racism

So murder and racism is ok as long as its not in a football stadium. Ok thanks lads.

this thread is about Italian football son.

Open another thread if you want to talk about a hypothetical mass murder.

You’ve openly apologized for racist behavior, using the classic cunts trick of saying the victim of the racial abuse overreacted and should have just got on with it.

The actions in Quatar and treatment of migrant workers there is pretty reprehensible. Does that excuse your justification of racism?

Will you stop supporting Man Yoo if the Saudi takeover happens?

100 percent but they won’t take over.

No I said he should not celebrate in front of the people racially abusing him and they go off and cry about the abuse he got. He knew exactly what he was at.

:joy:

He was dead fucking right to do what he did.

Make an example of the thick cunts. He didn’t cry about it either. He has been very composed in the matter.

He’s manager and Bonucci have made an utter show of themselves on the other hand.

1 Like

are you trying to associate me with a bunch of English fans and Middle Eastern business men to discredit my views on the condemnation of racism?

That is very Gemma O’Doherty of view.

You are apologizing for racism. You are a scum bag.

Well then he shouldnt go crying about the abuse he got. He knew well whst was going to happen. It’s no different to Neil Lennon giving it biggins celebrating and then gets hit by the coin. Then plays the victim card.

You continue to actively support man city owned and supported by racists. So you are also apologizing for racism.

I support a football team. Not owners or fans.
You are desperately lashing out here.

You’ve continually blamed the young chap involved here and condemned him for his behavior. You are a scum bag.

You support a football club owned by people responsible for mass murder. You should check your moral compass. A few monkey noises are largely irrevlance. It’s an easy incident to jump up and down about and get all outraged about on social media so unsurprisingly @myboyblue @anon61878697 and yourself were pouring it on.

bingo.

You scum bag.