Italian Football- Europe's Shame

[quote=“artfoley, post: 742214, member: 179”]http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=137515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLcosrjnnJM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/13/italy-racism-football-mario-balotelli

On the pitch as a professional, he has sometimes been unable to ignore the hostility from the stands. Faced with Roma fans who reportedly threw bananas at him in a bar, he stuck his tongue out at an opposition defender after scoring against them. For that, claimed the Roma captain Francesco Totti, he “deserved a slap”.[/quote]

What a disgusting bastard that Totti is.

+1 I’m looking fwd to this

Come on then out with you gutless fuck. Quite a good few here would know who I and my family are so it will be of interest to all to find out whatever you have dreamed up in your demented head.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 742214, member: 179”]http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=137515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLcosrjnnJM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/dec/13/italy-racism-football-mario-balotelli

On the pitch as a professional, he has sometimes been unable to ignore the hostility from the stands. Faced with Roma fans who reportedly threw bananas at him in a bar, he stuck his tongue out at an opposition defender after scoring against them. For that, claimed the Roma captain Francesco Totti, he “deserved a slap”.[/quote]

Totti did what any proud Roman would do and protected the name of his city. He is the King of Rome after all.

:popcorn:

Gutless? What’s gutless about it. You know what I’m talking about. I genuinely find it surprising that you use the word paedo so casually as a wind up given what you told me about your family.

:popcorn: x KIB

:popcorn: x Totti

Just so everyone is aware of what I told Rocko about my family via PM…

Shouldn’t be broadcasting maybe this as it was with solicitors etc but fuck it by some chance the cunt responsible actually reads it and hopefully dies a painful death

To sum up take a complete fucked up nutter impersonating someone else with an anonymous email account. That person chose to send a series of weird and very random emails about my family to all sorts in the media and elsewhere. It never came to paedo stuff as far as I’m aware but was complete character assassination the bits I do know about. Particularly the profession both of them were in. Only found out when some person with a good heart took it upon themselves to contact us with what they received. Upon which cops, solicitors etc got involved.

You might think it should be fairly simple to track down the IP address of whoever was sending these emails (99% sure of who it was). However with Google, ISP’s involved, we would basically have to go to the high court to get an injunction to get to the source. This was very distressing for the entire family, particularly in a small rural area. However eventually friends and extended family got word of what was happening and were a great support. Has the cunt ever been caught? No and the main suspect has managed to remain a pillar of the community to some. me being in Aus hasn’t been a help as the ah maybe it will go away attitude was certainly evident for a lot of it. I feel guilty for not being around as it started when I left for Aus 3 yrs ago.

How does Rocko come into this? I sent him a PM probably 3 yrs ago wondering if he knew of how it might be possible to get this info out of google. Mental in hindsight. Also sent one to our legal eagle Art. There had been some cases about that libellous kind of anonymous posting at the time with Darragh O’Se had a case if I recall. Plus our former golden girl and the radio baninisteoir seem to have got a pass from being mentioned here so thought Rocko might know the ins and out. Fuck how I was wrong.

So that’s the story. Fairly shameful that I have to defend myself like this but so be it. Found TFK great for catching up on football banter and news from Ireland. But that’s it this time

You forgot to mention how you also accused me of hacking your PMs to read about it and Bandage of doing the same.

You use paedo jibes for their shock value and have done for some time. It’s a very strange thing to do given what you’ve told people.

Pretty poor form to see the admins bringing up private conversations in fairness. The integrity of the website has never been great, but the admins seemed on the ball.

They look in a very bad light now.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 742255, member: 273”]Pretty poor form to see the admins bringing up private conversations in fairness. The integrity of the website has never been great, but the admins seemed on the ball.

They look in a very bad light now.[/quote]
I take your point but I disagree. I didn’t reveal anything, just referred to something told to me.

Ultimately if you think it’s funny or sharp or even in any way interesting to use paedos to score points then at the very least you should make sure you’re ok with someone saying it back to you. Jock Stein or anyone else has as much right to his good name on here as KIB Man’s family member. Ideally neither would be slurred but appeals to posters to refrain from that shit have fallen on deaf ears.

Boards.ie might just be the best place to consult on a mediation process to sort this out Rocko[/USER] [USER=208]KIB man

Kev, its not right to question the integrity of the website like that, please withdraw that statement,
before you signed up here you also like me and everyone agreed to the disclaimer that personal details can be used at the descression of the admin team as carryharry no doubt will verify

Rocko is a bit shaken after he was called out in the EPL thread for his bizarre statements on defending, and then his subsequent about turn in the Celtic thread last night where he finally admitted that after a series of comical performances Effi Ambrose was not in fact a defender and is now realizing that Lennon had conned all and sundry in Celtic Park as i had stated in september 2012.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 742265, member: 1”]I take your point but I disagree. I didn’t reveal anything, just referred to something told to me.

Ultimately if you think it’s funny or sharp or even in any way interesting to use paedos to score points then at the very least you should make sure you’re ok with someone saying it back to you. Jock Stein or anyone else has as much right to his good name on here as KIB Man’s family member. Ideally neither would be slurred but appeals to posters to refrain from that shit have fallen on deaf ears.[/quote]

horseshit, you were acting the cunt and its well you know it. kib told you something in confidence and you used your knowledge in a ham fisted attempt to stop his celtic paedo shite. theres been plenty of dead peoples whos names you havent stopped being dragged through the mud .

its looking a lot like this cahillesque mod behaviour could be the sites jump the shark moment

[quote=“Rocko, post: 742265, member: 1”]I take your point but I disagree. I didn’t reveal anything, just referred to something told to me.

.[/quote]

:clap:- the bossman

[quote=“mickee321, post: 742274, member: 367”]Kev, its not right to question the integrity of the website like that, please withdraw that statement,
before you signed up here you also like me and everyone agreed to the disclaimer that personal details can be used at the descression of the admin team as carryharry no doubt will verify

Rocko is a bit shaken after he was called out in the EPL thread for his bizarre statements on defending, and then his subsequent about turn in the Celtic thread last night where he finally admitted that after a series of comical performances Effi Ambrose was not in fact a defender and is now realizing that Lennon had conned all and sundry in Celtic Park as i had stated in september 2012.[/quote]

@mickee

Can you be the man in the middle?

http://cmst.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mediation-300x225.jpg

:popcorn:Looks like I won’t be doing a tap of work today.

Ultimately if you think it’s funny or sharp or even in any way interesting to use paedos to score points then at the very least you should make sure you’re ok with someone saying it back to you. Jock Stein or anyone else has as much right to his good name on here as KIB Man’s family member. Ideally neither would be slurred but appeals to posters to refrain from that shit have fallen on deaf ears.[/quote]

You did enough to embarrass, as someone who has everyone’s details you have a degree of power. Although on this site most people know at least one other person or have a name.

Still you knew what you were doing. We all take a good bit if shit here, most of it is fun. But whatever kib says about Jock Stein does not equate to you actually knowing something about KIB’s family issues and using it in tit for tat. Unless of course you are related to Jock. Abuse of power I believe.

[quote=“mickee321, post: 742274, member: 367”]Kev, its not right to question the integrity of the website like that, please withdraw that statement,

Rocko is a bit shaken after he was called out in the EPL thread for his bizarre statements on defending, and then his subsequent about turn in the Celtic thread last night where he finally admitted that after a series of comical performances Effi Ambrose was not in fact a defender and is now realizing that Lennon had conned all and sundry in Celtic Park as i had stated in september 2012.[/quote]

Mickee, if you care to go back to the thread on Celtic’s champions league game away in Russia, I called Ambrose out as a con man there and then as it was clear as day he was at fault for both goals that night but the Celtic contingent on here shot me down like I was a bold child talking out of turn. They then have the cheek to chastise the defending of the greatest league in the history of the game and again get all uppity when you challenge them… Bring back the Dunph.

Something about Darragh O’Se having a go at KIB man or something.