Italian Football- Europe's Shame

How do you think your beloved Fingal will do in Division 3A of the National Hurling League this year, mate?

it depends who is walking their dogs near the pitches the day they are playing

Is there a spelling mistake in your post?

[quote=“HBV*, post: 743183, member: 234”]so are child abuse gags finally banned round here?

i know rocko had a sticky insinuating as much recently but even he himself must have forgotten about it when he put the boot into kibman, easily enough to forget i suppose.

its not too late to act though and hopefully the bossman has the wherewithal to do the right thing, finally.[/quote]

if any of ncc’s threads offend you in the future just reply with “big jock knew” and it will ensure rocko will dungeon the thread

[quote=“The Runt, post: 742553, member: 181”]So this is the time line so far?

• Totti (Francesco) is outed as a dirty racist
  • KIB Man makes a peado jibe
  • Rocko says someone with KIB Man’s past experience shouldn’t make paedo jibes and refers to a PM sent 2 years ago
  • KIB then gets in a huff and reveals the content of the PM and declares he is leaving the board
  • Art says something or other and decrees Rocko has broken the laws of the Internet
  • Rocko checks his PM’s and realises he was referring to completely different PM to the one KIB Man revealed.
  • Art still wants to sue Rocko.
  • Somewhere in between Kev called Rocko a mini hitler[/quote]

latest updates

-Art Foley starts up a dispicable thread asking forum members to debate if Jock stein is / was a paedo, a new and unecessary low for the forum and Art
-Bandage made shit of TAN previously in a Wexford GAA thread
-TAN made a number of sinister and disgusting accusations towards Banadge due to his interest in the Celtic underage setup as he was rattled that Bandage called him out for what he is . By all accounts TAN has a history here.

Foley and TAN have come out of this very badly
Rocko and KIB man have headed to the hills

[quote=“mickee321, post: 743320, member: 367”]latest updates

-Art Foley starts up a dispicable thread asking forum members to debate Jock stein is / was a paedo, a new and unecessary low for the forum and Art
-Bandage made shit of TAN previosuly in a Wexford GAA thread
-TAN made a number of sisnister and disgusting accusations towards Banadge due to his interest in Celtic underage setup as he was rattled that bandage called him out for what he is

Foley and TAN have come out of this very badly
Rocko and KIB man have headed to the hills[/quote]

i started a thread asking if people thought big jock knew; i provided a poll and no other opinion save for directing people to google to find out for themselves. letting people look into a matter for themselves and make an informed decision is far from despicable.

http://www.thefreekick.com/board/index.php?threads/tfk-decides.17235/

heres the thread, and as witb big jock, people can make up their ow minds if its despicable or not.

artfoley, as cutting edge as ever, taking on the persona of a Rangers (deceased) supporter from 2007 or something. art, you despicable orange bastard from Humberside.

i pardon you

fooleys strategy here is pretty poor in all fairness -its no wonder he never had the gumption to sit the bar exam or even get the most basic of qualifications

Get what? o_O

i pardon you too

You couldn’t have followed it that closely if you are attempting to absolve bandage from responsibility for his despicable insinuations in relation to my motivations in going to see underage hurling matchs.
He clearly thought it was wonderful fun at the time but the biblical length sermons he has been giving on this topic reflect his desperation to avoid his past indiscretions in this area that rocko’s behaviour has churned up out of the cess pit.
There must be stony silence in the one room flat down string vest towers the last few days

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 743430, member: 1061”]You couldn’t have followed it that closely if you are attempting to absolve bandage from responsibility for his despicable insinuations in relation to my motivations in going to see underage hurling matchs.
He clearly thought it was wonderful fun at the time but the biblical length sermons he has been giving on this topic reflect his desperation to avoid his past indiscretions in this area that rocko’s behaviour has churned up out of the cess pit.
There must be stony silence in the one room flat down string vest towers the last few days[/quote]

A 3-paragraph “biblical length” post, which is (coincidentally enough) the same length as your own post above. :rolleyes:

Trying to trivialise a such a topic as a vehicle to make false accusations against me is beyond disgusting. To do it repeatedly shows you to be a creepy and despicable individual.

3 paragraphs again.

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 742876, member: 1061”]Thats a hell of a lot of typing trying to avoid your responsibility over your disgusting insinuations.
Bottom line bandage you set the ball rolling and have revelled in your hilarious japery in this area since while here we have your fellow admin getting his knickers in knot about someone doing exactly the same thing in relation to celtic.
total hypocrisy[/quote]

:smiley:

“biblical length”, " knickers in a twist", 'desperation", " motivation and desire to see underage hurlers"…

Thanks for this thread CM. :popcorn:

The racism in Italian football needed highlighting, pal. I’m just glad the topic has been so passionately debated.

What has racism in Italian football got to do with this thread?

I missed all this as I wasn’t arsed reading another thread about the disgrace that is Italian Football.

Can we change the thread title to Rocko has lost it? Or else to KIB man leaves part 15.

The last few days will go down in the history of TFK as some of Rockos darkest.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 743882, member: 332”]I missed all this as I wasn’t arsed reading another thread about the disgrace that is Italian Football.

Can we change the thread title to Rocko has lost it? Or else to KIB man leaves part 15.

The last few days will go down in the history of TFK as some of Rockos darkest.[/quote]

arent you a Limerick fan?

1 big game played their recently and the locals were bringing bananas to throw at the black players

FOAD