Italian Football- Europe's Shame

I think a few bannings would show some of they nerdowells who is boss

Is it true Dunph was banned?

Yes, he was brushing up on his SQL on the TFK backend database and almost tried delete * from *
Rocko had to tackle him to the ground just before he ran it. He was immediately banished from TFK towers.

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 742781, member: 1061”]In the mistaken belief that this was a sports discussion forum and not a release valve for mental patients I posted info about minor inter county matchs on the clare and cork discussion threads. Following a difference of opinion bandage proceeded to insinuate that my attendance at the games displayed an unhealthy interest in children which has caught on with the more simple around here hence the response on page four by mckee to the posting of the childline website which my post responds to.

The irony being that this topic has exploded because rocko used a private conversation to defend celtic from vague blather in the same vein.[/quote]

The Clare and Cork GAA threads don’t particularly interest me. An accurate version of events would be that twiceasnice97 posted on the Wexford GAA thread to tell us we weren’t proper GAA men. He was challenged on this and bizarrely developed his argument by stating that attendance at under-age matches and knowledge of the child players was crucial. He mentioned that, seeing some of us didn’t fit his description of the proper GAA man, we would not know who the best under-age players in Wexford were that year. But from talking to a fellow knowledgeable GAA man about the situation, he understood there was a youngster called “Rhys” who was one to watch. I thanked him for pointing out that my fellow club man and near-neighbour Rhys Clarke was one to watch (I wouldn’t have known otherwise) and laughed him out of it for being an odd ball.

I found the thought of twiceasnice97 approaching fellow GAA men from other counties to “get names for the future” so he could use them to pick arguments on the internet rather amusing. But, as twiceasnice97 will tell you, having knowledge of these child players (even if you’ve never seen them play and don’t know their surnames) is an important trait of the knowledgeable GAA man. It also allows for the “that’s the chap I was telling you about a couple of years ago” self-validation type comments if such a young player emerges on the national scene a while later and, most importantly, it adds to the knowledgeable GAA man’s credibility both online and in his locality. twiceasnice97 may very well be regarded as a very knowledgeable GAA man in Clare GAA circles but I can’t confirm that.

I then proceeded to rip the piss out of twiceasnice97 in relation to the above and his expert knowledge of the under-age scene nationwide. Unfortunately, and probably due to being embarrassed by the knots he’d gotten himself into having made a fool of himself, twiceasnice97 thought the easiest way to extricate himself from it was to play the “you’re calling me a paedo” card. Quite a disgusting thing to do but anything, absolutely anything, can happen on the internet.

Such a little thing makes such a big difference.

So is KIB man gone now?

Rhys is a ridiculous name.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 742817, member: 9”]The Clare and Cork GAA threads don’t particularly interest me. An accurate version of events would be that twiceasnice97 posted on the Wexford GAA thread to tell us we weren’t proper GAA men. He was challenged on this and bizarrely developed his argument by stating that attendance at under-age matches and knowledge of the child players was crucial. He mentioned that, seeing some of us didn’t fit his description of the proper GAA man, we would not know who the best under-age players in Wexford were that year. But from talking to a fellow knowledgeable GAA man about the situation, he understood there was a youngster called “Rhys” who was one to watch. I thanked him for pointing out that my fellow club man and near-neighbour Rhys Clarke was one to watch (I wouldn’t have known otherwise) and laughed him out of it for being an odd ball.

I found the thought of twiceasnice97 approaching fellow GAA men from other counties to “get names for the future” so he could use them to pick arguments on the internet rather amusing. But, as twiceasnice97 will tell you, having knowledge of these child players (even if you’ve never seen them play and don’t know their surnames) is an important trait of the knowledgeable GAA man. It also allows for the “that’s the chap I was telling you about a couple of years ago” self-validation type comments if such a young player emerges on the national scene a while later and, most importantly, it adds to the knowledgeable GAA man’s credibility both online and in his locality. twiceasnice97 may very well be regarded as a very knowledgeable GAA man in Clare GAA circles but I can’t confirm that.

I then proceeded to rip the piss out of twiceasnice97 in relation to the above and his expert knowledge of the under-age scene nationwide. Unfortunately, and probably due to being embarrassed by the knots he’d gotten himself into having made a fool of himself, twiceasnice97 thought the easiest way to extricate himself from it was to play the “you’re calling me a paedo” card. Quite a disgusting thing to do but anything, absolutely anything, can happen on the internet.[/quote]

Thats a hell of a lot of typing trying to avoid your responsibility over your disgusting insinuations.
Bottom line bandage you set the ball rolling and have revelled in your hilarious japery in this area since while here we have your fellow admin getting his knickers in knot about someone doing exactly the same thing in relation to celtic.
total hypocrisy

[quote=“Bandage, post: 742817, member: 9”]The Clare and Cork GAA threads don’t particularly interest me. An accurate version of events would be that twiceasnice97 posted on the Wexford GAA thread to tell us we weren’t proper GAA men. He was challenged on this and bizarrely developed his argument by stating that attendance at under-age matches and knowledge of the child players was crucial. He mentioned that, seeing some of us didn’t fit his description of the proper GAA man, we would not know who the best under-age players in Wexford were that year. But from talking to a fellow knowledgeable GAA man about the situation, he understood there was a youngster called “Rhys” who was one to watch. I thanked him for pointing out that my fellow club man and near-neighbour Rhys Clarke was one to watch (I wouldn’t have known otherwise) and laughed him out of it for being an odd ball.

I then proceeded to rip the piss out of twiceasnice97 in relation to the above and his expert knowledge of the under-age scene nationwide. Unfortunately, and probably due to being embarrassed by the knots he’d gotten himself into having made a fool of himself, twiceasnice97 thought the easiest way to extricate himself from it was to play the “you’re calling me a paedo” card. Quite a disgusting thing to do but anything, absolutely anything, can happen on the internet.[/quote]

I followed this incident closely at the time and that’s exactly how I remember it. Did Tan not give you likewise abuse for watching or talking about Celtic youths then? Again dragging it down to accusations of being a paedo?

Has the owner of a forum ever had to re-brand before?

Only the once

therock67 to Rocko

Quite possibly - I certainly bumped the “Penalty Shoot-Out Alert” thread in reference to the U17 or U20 World Cup or something and he was playing the victim card there too. To paraphrase another poster talking about somebody else earlier on this thread, he’s clearly a very dangerous character. I felt that using that angle when he was getting routed in an argument was initially pretty sickening but the constant lying about it on multiple threads is truly deplorable and I note he hasn’t tried to refute anything in my earlier post either. Other posters (who clearly hadn’t even read the actual exchanges) were even swayed by his falsehoods and gathered around to have their digs at me. But I’m a strong character, ChocolateMice, and I know this comes with the territory of being an admin, being the top TFK poster and being a top, top poster generally. I have overcome.

Have I missed much today Gentlemen?

not much balbec. apart from the stunning revelation; big jock knew

Knew what?

that hypocrisy about paedophilia abounds

Of course he knew.

Rocko is missing the sensibility of Raymond Crotty to keep him in check. Rocko is having a meltdown at the moment and needs people who he listens to tell him that.

so are child abuse gags finally banned round here?

i know rocko had a sticky insinuating as much recently but even he himself must have forgotten about it when he put the boot into kibman, easily enough to forget i suppose.

its not too late to act though and hopefully the bossman has the wherewithal to do the right thing, finally.

[quote=“HBV*, post: 743183, member: 234”]so are child abuse gags finally banned round here?

i know rocko had a sticky insinuating as much recently but even he himself must have forgotten about it when he put the boot into kibman, easily enough to forget i suppose.

its not too late to act though and hopefully the bossman has the wherewithal to do the right thing, finally.[/quote]

when was the last time there was a child abuse gag around here?