What need you, being come to sense,
But fumble in a greasy till
And add the halfpence to the pence
And prayer to shivering prayer, until
You have dried the marrow from the bone;
For men were born to pray and save:
Romantic Ireland’s dead and gone,
It’s with O’Leary in the grave.

Twas alright for Yeats coming from old money made off of the backs of peasants and labourers and never having to work a day in his life. Twas easy for him to give out about lads who had to add the ha’pence to the pence to feed their families.

8 Likes

I don’t think Gerry Adams is short of a Bob or two.

After all their bluster and murdering other men who got paid by the British state (building contractors and plumbers included ) to feed their own families SF IRA took the King’s shilling very readily and continue to do so.

I’m sure they afford the same latitude to other soup takers.

1 Like

This book alludes to collusion taking place as early as 70/71…you stil have the usual suspects shouting IRA. But the British state fueled the violence from start to finish

4 Likes

Lads don’t want to hear that,IRA something something

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Stack is a big footix too by the look of things, which only adds to his cuntishness

Had a look at his timeline.

A handful of tweets over the past few years.
But as soon as he issues the apology he also posts a load of retweets to push it down his timeline.

5 Likes

just looked

he is all giddy because an injured player wanted to get back on

1 Like

I’d say Stack was absolutely seething tweeting that.

3 Likes

Is that a typo in his apology? What’s he trying to say?

1 Like

A bad year for all Austin Stacks

Without doubt

Arlene is badly rattled. We’ll have to invite the Orange Order to join the parades.

See this is an old article, not sure why it popped up now. Amusing anyway.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1583870/Joe-Biden-ireland-Northern-Ireland-Arlene-Foster

I’d say Bryson, Campbell, Alister and the rest of the bitter bigot cunts would find this beyond the pale, pun intended if they knew. A GAA team training in what I guess is the ministy of defence pitch.

1 Like

Tim Allister in fine form, @Jim_Riggins

1 Like