The north/really good looking fellas

https://x.com/staniam50/status/1752814782355259555?s=46&t=hLFVM4tcaAF7TEDm5mgJyQ

2 Likes

That’ll ruin the chap

1 Like

Absolute arsehole that chap

1 Like

As regards GB-NI trade yes the DUP have shifted the needle. The DUP leadership have shifted the goalposts a bit in that goods from GB-NI will need to be checked if they are at risk (ambigious) of travelling to the EU. Secondly goods manufactured in NI will still need to meet EU standards. The vote of DUP executive was 7 in favour of the deal and 5 against it so pretty much split down the middle.

3 Likes

All smoke n mirrors

The face of Northern Ireland politics has certainly changed

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1753811858589462543?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Michelle reminding me of the ageless eastern cut.

3 Likes

Who’s the wan on the right?

The DUP’s Emma Little-Pengelly has become Deputy First Minister.

1 Like

Fair play to PSF for ascending to the top role in administering British Rule in Ireland.

I was talking to an English lad who every summer brought his dogs over and holidayed in Connemara. But this year he’s going to Northern Ireland as he can’t bring his dogs into the Republic.

Sure once you get into Northern Ireland, I said, can’t you drive down to Connemara? Oh, I couldn’t do that he said. That would be illegal.

Am I missing something here? Do the lawmakers not see that this is absolutely ridiculous?

1 Like

Tell @flattythehurdler he can drop the dogs off with me for as long as he likes. Anything for a mate

1 Like

Did he vote for Brexit?

I dare not ask, as Flatty would say…

1 Like

I’ve seen her speak. She’s awfully light weight. Nothing of substance at all.

1 Like

I know him through the gardening, and most of these guys saw it coming as regards the restrictions on the movement of plants in and out of the UK, but like I said, I dared not ask.

I emailed him a couple of links from the RTE website. He said he was amazed reading the news articles from the Republics point of view. A view they don’t get on the BBC news over there.

What news do you watch @flattythehurdler?

I don’t watch anything much. Too depressing, blinkered and slanted, but C4 is the best.

1 Like

It’s what’s behind her that worries

Justy’s gonna fuck the SDLP :muscle: