Its Official the GGA is dead in rural Oireland

The Sporting LinkedIn

4 Likes

You are very confused on what peak audience and audience share mean. I know this might hurt your brain but please engage with the whole story.

Hurling is not in this year’s discussion and never is.

Huh?

Rugby football also own their stadium, what’s your issue?

The Aviva Stadium is the only internationally recognized quality stadium in Ireland. Uncovered terraces just don’t cut the mustard.

2 Likes

agreed

:laughing:

It has a lodger pal. It’s like a lad who buys a house and gets his scummy soccer pal to sleep on a couch to pay the bills.

The anti rugby crowd/Ewan disgracing themselves today.

2 Likes

Strictly doesn’t have ads.

What did you make of Ashley Roberts 40 ? Fully merited in my opinion

You just said that the IRFU don’t own their own stadium but have a lodger?

You seem very confused on what constitutes ownership.

Holy hour was done away with back in the late 80’s.

I don’t think I said the rubby lads don’t own their stadium. They own it with a lodger. The GAA have no lodger.

Just on hold to the IRFU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P237zpWbPRM

That’s not what a lodger is? Are you confused?

I’m not a big fan of the jive but there is no doubt the score was fully merited. In terms of skill, commitment to the task and executing the basics well there was no match for it Saturday.

:slight_smile:

You are seething pal as the rubby lads cannot afford their own stadium without a lodger.

No shame in that. The GAA eating into the ABC1s in SoCoDu is biting.

Big time. She’s streets ahead of the competition but I fear that the public aren’t warming to her. I will be devastated if she doesn’t get her hands on the glitterball trophy

1 Like

Is she not a professional dancer?

What?

Who are the lodgers?

No. Pasha Kovalev aka Mr Rachel Riley is her professional partner

She was a runner up in I’m a Celebrity - different voting public on Strictly perhaps but I expect her talents to be rewarded.

Even the IRFU don’t agree with you on that

1 Like