Its the end of the World as we know it

The 21st of December 2012 draws ever nearer.

Please use this thread to speculate how the world will end.

Possible theories out there:
A hidden planet will collide with Earth.
Some magical allignment of the planets will cause some stuff to happen
The poles switching
A solar flare knocking out all technology on the planet
A series of natural disasters
Some disease along the lines of the black death
The boys at Cern ripping a hole in time
Global Warming (we didn’t listen)

Others reckon this date will be a signal for some sort of revolution in the way we live
A technological breakthrough
A revolution in Government system, fall of capitalism or some such.
A great spiritual enlightenment
The second coming of Christ or other such God type people
Alien encounters etc

Some others still believe that the day will pass as normal, but we won’t be discussing such far fetched nonsense here.

Personally I reckon it will announce the unmasking of the Lizard people who have been quietly pulling the strings of the human race for generations

Mice, not lizard people, are the most intelligent species on the planet, followed by Dolphins.

Dolphins, tried to warn humans about the destruction of Earth but were not taken seriously. In addition, humans failed to recognize that those white mice they used in their lab research were the real geniuses and were controlling the results of all the experiments.

I fancy some horrendous plague taking the world by storm soon enough.
There are too many of us parasites on the planet right now, and a cull is needed.

Fuck you dolphin

When is the world going to end?
I was talking to @Rintintin and he reckoned we’d be doing well to see 2300.

there will be too many people on the planet in 100 years, something will have to give

All them small land locked countries in Europe with be fucked. The likes of the US, Canada and Russia have large swathes of land that is still unpopulated.

Rising sea levels and storms will finally wipe out a lot of the islands in the carribean and Pacific.

If you have land hold onto it at any cost, if not pick off a few bits here and there.
Your ancestors will thank you for it.

1 Like

As farming is no longer needed lots of land now free

It was good while it lasted lads.

1 Like

That Welsh lad is behind this