It's grim up North

I’m amazed lads have more secret intelligence on here than the authorities, a secret intelligence agencies, governments. Maybe I shouldn’t be

Should have gone to @Juhniallio

1 Like

Anthony Blunt was a Soviet spy and cousin of the Queen Mother; he was given immunity from prosecution for espionage because of being so close to the Royal Family and was one of the organisers of a UK wide paedophile ring. The dirty linen had to stay unwashed. Again, to spare the blushes of the Royal Family.

Another uncomfortable truth for the forelock tuggers

1 Like

this thread isn’t for me and my glibness.

I’m out

Wouldn’t worry about it mate
@StoneCold will be found dead in the morning.

Edwin Poots is the go to man on planning issues.

The mainstream Irish media has studiously ignored Village articles on Kincora and all the rest. This omission is all the more glaring in light of the emphasis on Tuam, on the Magdalen Laundries – terrible stories, yes, but not on the same level of implication as Kincora.

4 Likes

Can’t libel the dead mate

So runs the logic.

I think the laundries were just as bad, especially as society in general colluded.

That wouldn’t suit the Southern media’s anti Catholic agenda.

2 Likes

Looks like that, yes. But more complicated too.

Don’t get me wrong. The Magdalen Launderies (and all the sphere entailed) are an ongoing grievous stain on the Southern state. But the level of implication involved, compared to what Kincora entailed, is much smaller.

1 Like

Kincora is in a different country. Do you expect the Norwegian media to be interested in the Magdalen laundries?

Say hello to Kevin for me.

This clown. A dup Christian. Reads the Bible daily, goes to church on Sunday and has never allowed alcohol to touch his lips. Rhianna turns up in his field and starts to tog out. Does he see this miraculous occurrence as a reward for his virtue? Not at all. He tells her to cover herself up.
Jesus wept.
I can’t open a gate without thinking about it.

He has a point there to be fair.

what have you Nordies got against naked women?

So was Maria Cahill and Liam Adams then by that yardstick but they didn’t ignore them.

The same guy was posting up news articles about events in the north further up this thread and it was big news apparently…