James Corden

I saw her recently for the first time - Unreal.

1 Like

Don’t know much about Corden but I watch Jimmy Fallon the odd time and he can be ok.

He would’nt be shy around a pizza party anyway pal. [quote=“ChocolateMice, post:39, topic:12057, full:true”]
You watch them all do you?

James is a legend. A right cheeky chappy who has made it big.
[/quote]

Its the everyone loves a fat lad mentality.

2 Likes

He had a very entertaining sketch on there with Tom Cruise,i dont like corden but it was very funny.Cuba G Jr even had a cameo in it.Hes doing very well for a fat chav fair play to him.

I’m just flicking around here and he is singing in a car with edel and the fucker is a serious singer altogether

I never knew he had any actual talent

How famous is this lad? He has had Bieber and one direction in the car with him as well…now stevie wonder!

Is Stevie driving?

4 Likes

That was the skit he was at the start moria

1 Like

Mar dhea

Ariana Grande looks about 12, mate.

Allied to your visit to Kildare Village the other day and your resemblance to a certain Tyrone corner back, this is becoming a worrying pattern of evidence.

I’m near sure some scottish lad had that show before corden.Hard enough goin having a nightly show and being funny every night.I suppose he has plenty of writer’s etc helping him.

Nevermind that, I’ve played cornerback in the past and have met Ger Gilroy.

Would you not have refused to play corner back?

Yerra I would after I got the togs and socks

I could believe that

Acting the fucking idiot and making the bucks is all the rage these days. This generation are dumb enough to fall for it. And some on here it would seem.

1 Like

I believe in nothing anymore.

This lad has become two ends of a cunt.

A parade of geebags

1 Like