January Transfer Window 2017

Madrid to take Dele Ali from Spurs.

Megyn Kelly has left Fox and signed for NBC.

Paul Galvin to Plunketts .

Scott Hogan on his way to West Ham for £12 million

FotF Bartosz Bereszynski from Legia Warsaw to Sampdoria.

4 Likes

cc @Mac

3 Likes

Great. I love when someone relaunches their career for the 7th time

Maybe his entire career has been leading up to this point?

Vindication for @Mac

Everton about to spend £11m on Ishak Belfodil.

He’s absolutely terrible,.

Just the kind of lad Everton like to sign

Conte looking to strenghten where they need it most, wing backs Antonio from West ham and Hector from Cologne.
They’ve a gvery good side but Moses and Alonso are very average.

I don’t know if either those two will bring much in the way of improving the first XI but Chelsea badly need some cover in the wing back areas. Ivanovic and Pedro seem to be the backup options at the minute and neither are adequate in that area.

Willian would do a good job there, Azpilicueta as well and both are expendable in their current positions.
Antonio looks a good player and he’s a savage header of the ball, still not world class or anything.

Moses has looked a very good player this season but his form is beginning to tail. I don’t see either Hector or Antonio being upgrades over Alonso or Moses. Willian doesn’t not have what it takes to be an effective wingback. Azpilicueta is too important to the defence to shift him right now.

Payet has handed in a transfer request.

You can’t blame him really. He should have done so in the summer in truth, but he showed some loyalty to Bilic. No more of that. He’s 30, and its payday time, and West Ham are a sinking ship, albeit sinking for the best part of a century now.

Who’s interested?

30 years of age, with a good intl tournament behind him.

Gotta be China baby.

Or PSG. Its probably PSG.

Lallana to Ghoungzhou R&F , confirmed
175 million

It’s £125m - Deal not signed yet.