January Transfer Window 2017

Poor cunt obviously hasnā€™t heard of the KOK yet.

@Nembo_Kid

If heā€™s in Rome Iā€™d say he knows all about the KOK

Gibson to Sunderland

I donā€™t think this is likely.

Unreal by Squires. The nod to the old French Polishers ad is magnificent.

:clap:

1 Like

Sideboob Sidebar :smile:

TFK exclusive

Burnley are ā€˜confidentā€™ of wrapping up a deal to sign Robbie Brady before the 11pm transfer deadline on Tuesday after one of the final obstacles to the move appeared to be cleared, a source has told Independent.ie.

Norwich and Burnley have been in negotiations over a move for Brady throughout this month, with a deal in place for the Republic of Ireland star to make switch to Turf Moor for several days.
Yet Norwich refused to sign off on the sale of Brady until the added to their squad strength, with manager Alex Neil making it clear that he would hang on to his 25-year-old Irishman for the rest of this season if the deal was not right for his club.

Now Norwich look ready to release Brady after they finalised details of a deal to sign left-sided midfielder Yanic Wildschut, who has arrived in Norfolk to seal his switch.
Wildschut asked to leave Wigan on Monday and had offers from several Championship clubs, yet he has opted to sign for Wigan and Brady is now expected to complete his move to Burnley.

Personal terms for Bradyā€™s move have already been agreed, with his medical set to be completed before a move that could be worth up to Ā£13m.

Burnley have signed Ashley Westwood.

Bristol City have signed Matty Taylor from Bristol Rovers. :eek:

Exclusive eh?

Nick Powell live from Munich where the window has slammed shut.

I think this tweet sums up perfectly the utter bollocks that is transfer deadline day.

https://twitter.com/CaulkinTheTimes/status/826464690201042947

:smile:

Sensational-matty Taylor moves from Bristol rovers to city

Welcome to 3 hours ago, bro.

3 Likes

Would Robbie Brady cost Ward his place on Burnley team? Do we want this move to happen?

No

Probably

I see thereā€™s twitter ructions here because of Bristol City using ā€œprovocative hashtagsā€ when announcing the signing.

#WelcomeToBristol

#MakingBristolProud

1 Like

Who ???