January Transfer Window 2018 Nembo trying to bore us to death again

Seeing as the Arsenal thread has been locked

@briantinnion

Has Ozil just given up on life?

1 Like

2 Likes

Absolutely superb transfer window for Arsenal.

1 Like

I know several people living life to the fullest while drawing down large salaries from charitable and wind down institutions.

2 Likes

Ozil will now be on more than Sanchez, and he won’t have to play left back under Jose. Thats winning right there.

And he doesn’t have to live in Manchester.

And poor @rocko losing money on wind up institutions

And people thought Ozil wouldn’t be able to play alongside Mkhitaryan

I wonder which twitter account you stole that gag off.

Find it and I will consider resigning from the forum.

1 Like

Is that the Swiss lad Xhaka behind them? Stone fucking useless, 35m he cost I think FFS…

One of the stupidest, dirtiest players I have seen.

He has a good pass on him but that’s it.

I see Barcelona signed a 18 year old from Arsenal during the week. Marcus McGuane, he previously played underage for Ireland.

Arsenal play him as a defensive midfielder when he is incapable of doing that job. He’d be decent if he was further forward

Can’t play for us anymore apparently because he switched back to England underage?

Possibly, think you are allowed to change allegiance once only.

Correct. He changed his surname too. He was called Marcus Samuel Michael Agyei-Tabi when with ROI.

Superb transfer window for Arsenal and indeed Arsene Wenger.

It used to be the case that he had to win the Premier League again to go out on a high, then it was a trophy of any kind. Now if he can ever get them back in the Champions League (unlikely) he’ll be able to retire on a high. It’s all about managing expectations and I don’t think the expectations of Arsenal fans can go any lower.

yes mate, you support one of the biggest clubs in the world, expectations must be so low-ffs