January Transfer Window 2018 Nembo trying to bore us to death again

Damning with faint praise . TBH I think he looks like a fella who has a job keeping weight down .

He’s easily a 30m player in the current market, heaps of potential but needs the right management, he’ll likely be fucked about at Chelsea but could potentially see a bit of playing time for a few months if Hazard fucks off

According Miguel (woof), Barcelona are confident they’ll have Coutinho by the end of next week.

Terrible decision making is Barkley’s issue. He’s got everything else and has the potential to be an excellent player. However I don’t think he’ll do that at Chelsea. Great piece of business though. They’ll sell him in a few years after a couple of loans for a nice profit.

Phil’s gone. Liverpool to slide down the table

Coutinho’s wife is called Aine.

:smiley:

Aine???

3 Likes

Everton have signed Cenk Tosun

Cc @mickee321

Liverpool will sign Lemar from Monaco and Mahrez from Leicester.
According to my sources

Saw a message on a Whatsapp group about Mahrez alright

Mahrez is a superb player, a very adequate replacement for Coutinho, great business if it works out

1 Like

FOTF Miguel had it yesterday that Mahrez is back up if Lemar doesn’t happen

Liverpool should sack the racist

1 Like

They didn’t sack him yet? FFS sake.

There might not be many of them left if they do. Liverpool have a long tradition of racism

1 Like

A repeat of the Emre/Zakora situation would be more appropriate

Klopp has finally decided he needs a keeper.

The daft bastard is going after Oblak. Back up options are Alisson and Jack fucking Butland.

I’d expect any deal for a new keeper not to happen until the summer

To sign Alisson you will need to break the world record fee for a keeper too.

Oblak will be more. His release fee is 100m

To sign Alisson, you will need to break the world record transfer fee for a keeper. He’s the best keeper we’ve ever had.

1 Like