January Transfer Window 2018 Nembo trying to bore us to death again

Barcelona have spent a quarter of a billion on Coutinho & Dembele. Mental.

They’ve been fleeced since the Neymar deal.

In the modern game, Big clubs don’t stress the Big fees.

Virgil, Mahrez and Lemar in and Countinho out will be decent business by Liverpool.

All about how liverpool will use the money. Pity to see him go. To think he was bought for just 8.5 million. Sorry to see him go but good luck to him at Barca.

An unbelievable bit of business by Liverpool. 134M profit on a player snapped up for 8m … He’s not worth half of it — I suppose no footballer is — but the team is better without him, he’s too slight and wants to play Hollywood football all the time… That’s the fee for VVD and Kieta covered with a small bit of change - that’s some business.

2 Likes

Welcome back kid.

Hope you and the family are all well.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Masterful piece of business by Klopp.

Which bit mate? You not a fan of Heaton?

Barcelona have given an 80m five and a half year contract to Coutinho

Mental money for him but it’s the way of it now I suppose.

They did with Suarez anyway .

Link?

This may susprise you but not everything is explained by way of an internet link .

It’s all that counts when you live in the internet mate.

1 Like

No Brazilian ever succeeds at Barca.

No evidence so. I figured as much. Plenty of evidence here of united fans doing it with Ronaldo. Surely has to be same with yours?

£146m is not enough.

The ‘Dinho begs to differ.

Liverpool will finish 2nd this year. Champions next season. With a charismatic manager. Ye on the other hand are stuck with rat bastard Jose and a bunch of ex players moaning because they are out of the clique.

2 Likes