January Transfer Window 2018 Nembo trying to bore us to death again

united look to be about to sign Sanchez. They are offering

A transfer fee in the region of Ā£25m
A higher salary than the Ā£250,000-a-week Sanchez has already agreed with City
Opportunity for Arsenal to sign Henrikh Mkhitaryan

I think Sanchez is past his peak and said that on here a week or two back. I was surprised Manchester City seemed to be targeting him. It would make more sense for him to go to Manchester United in the same manner they got a year or two out of Van Persie when he was on the wane.

I agree. I think City are looking for a replacement for Aguero, but Iā€™d be wary of Sanchez. Iā€™d be happy for him to rock up at united.

True enough. Weā€™re building a truly long term and sustainable project and, while thereā€™s room within those parameters for the odd acquisition like this, itā€™s much more of a short term, desperation signing youā€™d associate with Mourinho and the Manchester United brand.

5 Likes

A prick like him will fit in well at United.

1 Like

CĆ©dric Bakambu has become the 13th most expensive player of all-time after joining Beijing Guoan from Villareal in a ā‚¬74 million deal.

Who to who .

Iā€™m surprised Liverpool arenā€™t in for Aubameyang given heā€™s set for China. He would give Liverpool something a little different in attack and was signed by Klopp at Dortmund. His goal scoring record has been superb at Dortmund.

1 Like

Bad sign of his character if heā€™s off to China, the cunt has more money than heā€™ll spend in 5 lifetimes already

I believe @flattythehurdler think millionaire footballers are indentured slaves.

Liverpool have to balance the books unlike other clubs

Aubameyang is 30 next year and has never done that much at the real top level. Not worth pissing away a load of cash on.

Van Dijk is 28 next year and has never really done much at the top level.

Oh wait.

2 Likes

Van Dijk is two years younger than Aubameyang, centre-backs can go on into their mid-30s and he was playing at a higher level than Aubameyang is playing at.

So can strikers.

Itā€™s easier for centre-backs to play at their peak into their 30s than it is for attacking players. They donā€™t rely on pace to the same extent. Aubameyang relies on pace. If Liverpool could get him for a reasonable fee, by all means sign him. If Dortmund are looking for silly money, ie. anything over Ā£40m, no thanks. I also agree with the view that if heā€™s considering going to China, his character is questionable.

Walcott to Everton

Interesting to see if Big Sam can knock a tune out of him.

Chelsea are attempting to hijack United signing of Alexis Sanchez.

Andy Carroll could be off to Chelsea