January Transfer Window 2021

Strangely I actually think Real Madrid have sold potentially both their two best full backs this summer in Hakimi and Reguillon

Cambiasso didnā€™t have a bad career either.

Was Rafael Van Der vaart on the books at Real Madrid?

Emiliano Martinez gone from Arsenal to Villa for 17m.
PEA signs a three year deal as well

CR7 still a decent player when he left Madrid

Real Madrid are the worldā€™s most successful club so any one leaving them is seen as a downward step .

Went from Hamburg to Real, before Spurs

stop lad, thereā€™s lads frantically googling real madrids transfers looking for exceptions. This went better than i thought it would

1 Like

That doesnā€™t mean there isnā€™t value in signing their players. Sneidjier won a treble for inter as an example.

@EstebanSexface claimed real donā€™t sell good players. They clearly do. Was robben a treble winner at Bayern too? In fact Iā€™d say cambiasso won a treble at inter and your man Samuel was on the books at real as well.

Footix alert

Ah lads :grin:

Tbf to Esteban, he is correct in saying that Real Madrid sell players on their own terms. Itā€™s rarely because of money that they let someone go.

That is not to say they never let good players go; they clearly do. The way the club is run means that plenty of top players are moved on to make room for the next big name, regardless of whether they are inferior or not.

Thatā€™s not what he said as he was putting his master plan into place however.

Surprised they let him go but a whopper of a price got tbf. He deserves a good contract after his stellar performances last season when Leno got injured

Arsenal giving up some amount of shots on target.

Robben was still peakā€¦ Most of the rest were questionable, and a few embarrassing names thrown in also.

That is my point . I said ā€œis seenā€ .

The standards at RM are very high . Just because they left a player go done mean he is bad .

Suarez move to Juve OFF after he failed to obtain an Italian passport. Juve currently have all their non-EU spots filled following the signing of McKennie from Schalke.

Whatā€™s the story with Cengiz Under these days? Supposedly close to going to Leicester