January Transfer Window 2021

Good signing for Chelsea.

€40m is fuck all in the grand scheme of things

Chelsea have mugged off Liverpool and signed Timo Werner it seems

Duncan Castles claimed yesterday there was no chance of that happening. Klopp has been zoom calling him apparently.

Liverpool have no real interest in him… Apparently.

Liverpool’s whole summer revolved around signing him. Liverpool would only go to 55 million and not 60 million euro. I guess after their penny pinching with the covid payment they couldn’t be seen to splashing the cash.

1 Like

That’s Ziyech and Werner in the door now for Chelsea.

I think they have got some good midfield options there but need a good centre half partner for Rudiger.

I’m sure Klopp will make a few shrewd additions for meagre enough fees. Sniffing around Adama Traore if reports are to be believed.

Buying a regular off a fellow EPL team for a meagre fee?

Lolzers.

1 Like

Worked fairly well with Wijnaldum, Mane and Robertson.

1 Like

Mane cost 40 million

The Liverpool stats boffins will have a list of cheaper, better players ready for Kloppo

3 Likes

Mane and Wijnaldum cost huge fees at the time.

€34 million which is a relative bargain now. Particularly given the fees paid by other top clubs the same summer.

They’re looking at yer man Dembele from Barca coming on loan.

They’ve spent so much bribing refs and officials this season that there is no money in the kitty for transfers

He’s worth €134 million now

1 Like

How are you coming up with a € transfer figure between two EPL clubs?

I’m dealing in euros you English fuck

Not many teams spend 40 million on 1 player

1 Like

€25 million wasn’t bad for Gini when another other premier league club spent €90 million on a midfielder the same summer.

Wijnaldum cost £25m. Hardly meagre.