Jared Hayne

There were reports during the week that there were two players from the Rugby World Cup being offered contracts.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/two-rugby-world-cup-stars-6731311

great news,i detest the cockroach bastard

2 Likes

@karenlsweeney: Jarryd Hayne reportedly found about being waived while on the team bus. Thought he would be playing in St Louis tomorrow.

What a vile organisation the 49ers are.

The Hayne Plane will surely take flight at the 49ers again. Hyde, Bush and Davis all out for a week or two anyway. I’d imagine they’ll resign him this week.

They are looking at Ben Tate tomorrow, practice squad is the best he can hope for. I think he has to jump through a load of hoops to get another visa in order to sign for a different team.
Muffing punts is not good business for a punt returner

2 Likes

Has retired from the nfl

1 Like

The circus finally rolls out of town. Playing for fiji in the olympics instead. Channel 7 mugged off

Returns to Rugby league action today. But not with the Paramatta Eels, who he always pledged to return with. Instead he’s signed with the Gold Coast Titans who made him the best paid player in the NRL.

Odd move

He didn’t make the Fiji 7s Olympic squad. He’s in a bit of freefall after his NFL career failed and he jumped very late to 7s.
Given that he played for Fiji in 7s he would have had to play for them in 15s too.

So he went with the safe option and went back to his original sport and took the most money available there.
Probably could have made more money playing Union in Europe.

2 Likes