Job Interviews

Best of luck @fenwaypark. Fair play to you.

1 Like

Jaysus, make sure you give yourself enough time between them. Iā€™ve been to an interview that started two hours + behind schedule

1 Like

Its their problem if they are late, i personally am very poor at being on time so ill have to break one of my own life rules and be early.

Give me an example of working under pressure? I had to wrap up another interview to be on time for this one

2 Likes

The golden rule is if youā€™re early youā€™re on time - if youā€™re on time youā€™re late.

For interviews only. The way i see it if its not an airplane or interview your only wasting your own time being early

Best of luck @fenwaypark and @Copper_pipe - momentous times for the forumā€™s Equine following. Weā€™ll be laughing this up on Stephens Day watching Leopardstown and the King George.

1 Like

Fenway has turned his back on horse beating.

1 Like

All of a sudden heā€™s more interested in his career :man_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

Youā€™ll get nowhere in this life giving money to bookies

1 Like

Make sure and tell them, I have to finish up here in an hour as I have another interview. Like a fella with a girlfriend automatically becomes more attractive to other women

6 Likes

Good luck @Copper_pipe and @fenwaypark today.If it doesnā€™t work out Iā€™m always looking for a lad to go on the mixer.Ill even throw in the odd breakfast roll.

10 Likes

Iā€™m hopeful.

Same lad was interviewing me Monday and Iā€™m getting a tour of the placeā€¦

3 Likes

Ahemā€¦ would there be good swimming in your locality?

1 Like

Ah you are well in so.

Trying to wrap up an interview on time with another one back to back

1 Like

Same fella? Youā€™re in Iā€™d say kid.

There was 2 interviewing me Monday. Just the one interviewing me today and based on the role Iā€™m applying for and his role Iā€™d be reporting to him Iā€™d sayā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t ease up anyway, sell sell sell.

As heā€™s management ask the cunt when he puts questions to youā€¦ In your experience, what makes the ideal person for the roleā€¦ They love being able to waffle on those type of questions.

And ask him how big is Cork.

someone who doesnā€™t ask questionsā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like