Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 837183, member: 686”]Same at the Tullamore show, JC’s stand had a queue out the door and was inhibiting the entrance into other stands.

The biggest issue they have is getting the queueto move quicker. Bit like the Galway team, you’d almost need 2 Joe Cannings to really get a full performance!![/quote]

I hope he doesn’t disappear at the shows like he did against Clare this year?

That’s a pretty ignorant view.

He might never win a senior All-Ireland (although I hope he does eventually) but what a player he is. Genius.

Some balls to slot away the second penalty and the equalising wonder point out by the sideline. :clap:

Up your hole Shefflin.

Yea, Up your Hole Shefflington

Balls like Bengali Tigers.

Unreal, unbelievable.

12 Likes

Legendary stuff. You can give a lad all the talent in the world but you can’t beat the man who’ll go looking for the responsibility at the moment of truth. He’d have been called every name under the sun if he missed it.

11 Likes

He wasn’t great in the first half, missed a few frees, gave away a few frees but he thundered into it in the second half.

When the need was greatest he delivered.

5 Likes

Joe " clutch " Canning.

A very very good last 15 minutes but apart from the sideline cut he was fucking useless up to then.

I doubt you’ve ever played hurling.

2 Likes

I played minor for Limerick

2 Likes

Exactly

17 Likes

So have most other Limerick posters on here

Was someone talking to you you prick

He did ok for a lad that was half fit.

1 Like

What’s the injury he is carrying?

I don’t know to be honest. Lads were saying at half time he wasn’t right. They thought he’d be brought off.

Knee injury of some sort. Noel Lane was saying on the radio that he hadn’t trained at all prior to the Wexford game, and I was told at the races that he had only done his first full session last week since that game

1 Like

That explains why you are such a bitter scumbag.

1 Like

Knee issues. Ligaments I believe but hard to know.