Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

You’ve got the wrong end of the stick and @Massey and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy can verify that you’d make as incompetent an investigator as you are at interpreting a calendar.

1 Like

What I never once mentioned joe opening a pitch in Thomas’s. I commented on people joe is asking for 4K for appearances. If it’s true it’s a horrendous thing to do in my opinion.

It’s true

1 Like

You can apologise for lying to the forum.

If you don’t know it’s true, why are you shiteing on about it all day as if it is true?

To Wind up Galway people.

1 Like

Sure if you want to wind up Galway people, tell us how Limerick are going to beat us (the same way Clare bet us?). I’d say you are having a few doubts creep in, or is it the DTs?.

The bollox spouted on this website is close to plumbing uncharted depths. Wankers calling out Joe canning because he works hard, is a supreme talent, and a nice man, just because they are jealous or have some other inadequacy.
Calling him out for having played in four fucking all Ireland finals, at least half of which he dragged a dysfunctional manager to.
You couldn’t fucking make it up.
Cunts.

22 Likes

After a few recent patchy displays culminating in shooting that wide in front of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, it was great to see Joe back on top form yesterday. A big showing now on Sunday week and he’ll surely be in poll position for the Holy Father gig the week after.

4 Likes

Very bad form in fairness.

1 Like

Youd want to circle the wagons now boss and rein in the troops.

1 Like

Why aren’t you as angry with your country men on repeat talking scutter all day? Double standards, JP won’t like this

Did we ever clarify how many all Ireland’s “the show” lost on the pitch and how many times he’d played on a team that’s knocked a Brian Cody trained team out of the all Ireland senior hurling championship?

How come no one ever mentions his squeaky voice? Am I the only one who thinks this?

Why don’t you do your own research on that one. I don’t believe there’s any hurler out there either playing or retired who’s recorded more that the 3 championship wins against a Brian Cody coached team that Joe has.

How many times has “the show” been a part of a side that’s knocked a Brian Cody managed team out of the senior hurling championship?

Cody is a manager he isn’t a coach.

Who do you think I am, Keyser Soze?

@anon61956325

It’s not as bad as Davy the midgets in fairness.

1 Like