Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

:ronnyroar:

Nucky Thompson would have given Joe a job I’d say.

Ironic that you’re calling me a stupid cunt when you’re the one who got found out making disingenuous links with a website that focuses on corporate clients.

I’m castigating Canning for quoting a four figure sum to present a few medals to a voluntary, community club not too far away from him.

3 Likes

Found out. Fuck sake. Gas cunts.

4 Likes

Tbf buff Egan said the Rories stories simpleton gets 3k a pop so joes agents can’t be up to much.

I’d say it’s probably a 5 figure sum Canning charges now as the quote I heard is from about 4 years ago.

1 Like

Rory was at a neighbouring club of mine last year. 500 quid and beer was his fee. Buff wouldn’t be the most reliable nor unbiased opinion to seek on it.

5 Likes

You seem to know a lot about these things, you gossiping cunt.

I’m not gossipping you prick, it’s the other lads lying about it all.

You and @padjo have been badly found out here … log off for a few hours.

5 Likes

A bit of tittle tattle & @padjo comes out from under his rock

Shite, I’ve said too much

3 Likes

Hold on a sec…

Thomas’s were going to get a Portumna man to open their new pitch :thinking:

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Twould be like @caoimhaoin inviting @Cicero_Dandi down to open his new gym in Little Island. :rofl:

20 Likes

Ooooooooooooooooooooooft

Was it cody or Joe told you? Cody makes some fortune from corporate speaking in fairness to the man

I was thinking the very same thing myself as I was reading down through the thread before I got to your post just there. Shows up the pure lies that @anon32894817 and @Cicero_Dandi are spinning here.

5 Likes

Some shameful stuff going on here. Absolute carnage rubbish

I was at a work thing in Croke Park a few years ago. Gilroy and Bernard Brogan arrived in with Sam. There was about twenty of us. All from Limerick, Tipp, Cork and Kilkenny.

1 Like