Joe Canning, Unquestionably the GOAT

Outstanding tbf, a few lads here ought to be ashamed of themselves :clap:

1 Like

There goes the Laois man morphing his inner Smithers again.

4 Likes

? ?

Laois people are always welcome in Galway. Salt of the earth, so they are.

2 Likes

We’ve a great affinity for each other, your ability to crush Kildares hopes repeatedly is a a real bonding force between us.

2 Likes

I just like reminding people that he has the indignity of being from Laois, relevant for nothing.

Its hotting up nicely and yourself and @balbec haven’t even got going yet on Sean Foley and PJ Molloy in 1981.

1 Like

Who’s talking scutter? Joe takes money, some people dont agree with it… big whoop. I said i’ve no issue with it - stop being so prissy, you and the rest of the Galway clique has shown themselves to be nothing but gaping fannies on this thread… tears actually started rolling down my screen reading @flattythehurdler’s post …

And we really appreciate Wooly giving Damien Hayes the opportunity to talk pure and utter scutter on a weekly basis.

2 Likes

A donkey would ate a pallet

3 Likes

Those are not tears mate.

Ergo, so would Hayes?

A pure accident sure, as I’ve alluded to before.

1 Like

Dont you start now … Have a word with your brethren please.

Ah Damien’s not the worst of them. Did you hear the live show with Loughnane below in Ennis? Simply unmissable.

1 Like

Impossible to tell if they are tears there as Flatty is wearing Joe Canning emblazoned spectacles like a deluded cult member.

Anyone that’s ever traveled on a railway line in Ireland owes a degree of gratitude to Laois man William Dargan. He was one of the finest engineers to grace this country.

2 Likes

Who travels on Irish railway line?

True, but he is a bit of a dose.

A fine Killeshin man.

1 Like